Klipsch K77

mopardave

7 hours ago, Tony T said:

Both are old you said? Do you have one or two for sale. Within your ad, it looks like a singular K77(m) to me.

Pending awaiting payment, but I had a member last night say he wanted them both.   They are in separate ads because 1 is a M and the other is not.  I don't believe they would be sonically different, just different magnet. 

On 2/4/2020 at 4:33 PM, mopardave said:

Klipsch K77 in good working order measures 6.1 ohm.  $40 plus shipping in us only.

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

Dave-

That veneer is stunning.  I believe you posted pics of that before, but another here would be nice.

You, Kevin @kevinmi, and @Escher should put your heads together and pick a date and location(s) for the 2020 Genesee County edition of the Southeast Michigan Klipsch gathering.

21 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Dave-

That veneer is stunning.  I believe you posted pics of that before, but another here would be nice.

You, Kevin @kevinmi, and @Escher should put your heads together and pick a date and location(s) for the 2020 Genesee County edition of the Southeast Michigan Klipsch gathering.

Thanks Neil.  I had the Supers with the Zebra wood posted last year, but here are a few more. This zebra wood is a manufactured zebra wood called Zabrano and purchased at Oakwood veneers near you.

IMG_0518 (1).JPG

IMG_0520 (1).JPG

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0530 (1).JPG

• Like 1

I just reviewed previous information. From what I gather, one is an "M", and the other is not?

I can see you performed an Impedance Check (6.1) on one of them yet, I cannot see that you ran a check on the other tweeter. Similar to the first 6.1 reading?

Thanks again

1 hour ago, Tony T said:

I just reviewed previous information. From what I gather, one is an "M", and the other is not?

I can see you performed an Impedance Check (6.1) on one of them yet, I cannot see that you ran a check on the other tweeter. Similar to the first 6.1 reading?

Thanks again

Yes, 1 is a M and the other is not and both test 6.1 ohm.