Danley DTS-10 In Arizona. $799

Shiva

Never thought of that!  I wouldn't be able to walk around in here OR sit down if I did that!  lol  I'll call my youngest and have her run over this afternoon and pick it up for me.  She's right there in his hood @ Arizona State.  Was researching Danley applications and noticed they had a full install @ ASU.  She's in their Sports Law Master's program there.  Told me it sounded great in there at the games.  I told her to keep an eye out for Danley boxes sitting around and to just load em up that I'd pick them up later.  hahahahaha  

https://www.danleysoundlabs.com/portfolio/live-music-venues/arizona-state-university/

Just say NO!  :)

On 2/6/2020 at 7:56 AM, DizRotus said:

Here’s a pic from the listing.

This quote is from the listing, “(solid room construction's real helpful).“. Perhaps this is too much for the double-wide.

702368A8-DB13-4DEF-9C36-616E697AA18C.jpeg

Had one of those in front and one in rear in my Indianapolis house. Strange noises would appear from vibrating objects around the corner, down the hall......the door the furthest bathroom wasn't happy with those DTS-10's and it told me so by making a whole bunch of strange noises, until finally caught by a 12 Hz. sine wave TEST! LOL.

• Haha 1

On 2/6/2020 at 7:56 AM, DizRotus said:

Here’s a pic from the listing.

This quote is from the listing, “(solid room construction's real helpful).“. Perhaps this is too much for the double-wide.

702368A8-DB13-4DEF-9C36-616E697AA18C.jpeg

My new Super Tapped Horn will have the output of TWO  DTS-10's in one cabinet of similar volume.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

@ClaudeJ1  Why do I believe that?  Geez Louise!

I think it's because you asked for the Plane Crash Test from Flight of the Phoenix, which required about 200 watts, per TH Sub to make the floorboards move vertically under your feet. I don't know about yours and the other guests' other body parts however, but I do remember you shaking your head in disbelief during your "front porch recovery" period! LOL. You'll be invited to the full 11 speaker full Atmos version as soon as I can ceiling mount my Four KPT-200's on the ceiling, which will free up some Super Heresy's for R and L surround duty, which I move the Super Cornwall 1.0's downstairs and turn them into Super Cornwalls 2.0 with a large format Midrange.

Two things here...  @Coytee That's pretty amazing.  The first place I looked was the fireplace but quickly dismissed it but didn't see it anywhere else.  Then the "rest of the story" and yup, there it was.  Now the LS?  Well nm you can blow minds with all of it I'm sure.  hahaha  Love it too!   :)  Pretty darn cool.

@ClaudeJ1 just let me know and I'm on it.  Pretty amazing just sitting there in the drivers seat listening.  One of those Kodak moments when ya know you don't wanna move but someone else is waiting.  The plane crash was a total and complete DUH moment.  Talk about central nervous system overload?  When I hit the porch I could have lit 3 smokes and not even known it instead of the two I did!  hahahaha  Thanks for that!  lol

8 minutes ago, Dave1290 said:

Two things here...  @Coytee That's pretty amazing.  The first place I looked was the fireplace but quickly dismissed it but didn't see it anywhere else.  Then the "rest of the story" and yup, there it was.  Now the LS?  Well nm you can blow minds with all of it I'm sure.  hahaha  Love it too!   :)  Pretty darn cool.

@ClaudeJ1 just let me know and I'm on it.  Pretty amazing just sitting there in the drivers seat listening.  One of those Kodak moments when ya know you don't wanna move but someone else is waiting.  The plane crash was a total and complete DUH moment.  Talk about central nervous system overload?  When I hit the porch I could have lit 3 smokes and not even known it instead of the two I did!  hahahaha  Thanks for that!  lol

Next time, everyone will get free Depends and a Lobster Bib! LOL.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coytee said:

Are we sure it was the Danley that was pressurizing that bathroom?

:blush2:

LOL. Had to be since I was alone in the living room! But since between 10-20 Hz. these type of infrasonic frequencies call upon the TH subs to, effectively, act like "air pumps," I can see your attempt at humor relating to that action!! LOL.

• Haha 1