Super Bowl Parade KC Style

richieb

} Well the festivities are off to a rousing start. Seven thirty this morning, 4 hours before that starting time, a car full of drunks drives through one the  barriers and takes a “sixty mph” joy ride down the parade route. Stop sticks and a police cruiser spin move brought it to an end. No one hurt but ugly was just around corner. Let the party begin —🥳🤪🤡

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There's a difference?

I rode my bike through both. Missouri is hilly, Kansas flat. Both inhabitants are a step down from Ohio which I did not think was possible. The only thing worse is Texas and Florida. :ph34r2: Did I leave anyone out?

I'll give the tie breaker to Missouri. That arch is pretty cool. Nifty elevators/tram.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, rplace said:

I rode my bike through both. Missouri is hilly, Kansas flat. Both inhabitants are a step down from Ohio which I did not think was possible. The only thing worse is Texas and Florida. :ph34r2: Did I leave anyone out?

I'll give the tie breaker to Missouri. That arch is pretty cool. Nifty elevators/tram.

} Did you leave anyone out? Why yes, yes you did. The most rude folks in the country along the 95 corridor, north from Baltimore in general. You’re welcome 😇 

2 minutes ago, richieb said:

The most rude folks in the country along the 95 corridor

Agree 100%. Every time I go back to Michigan I want to scream "why are you being so #$%^& nice to me!?!?

Truth be told. One of the nicest experiences in my life with, a stranger was in Jetmore Kansas. Class act, that lady was.

7 minutes ago, rplace said:

Agree 100%. Every time I go back to Michigan I want to scream "why are you being so #$%^& nice to me!?!?

Truth be told. One of the nicest experiences in my life with, a stranger was in Jetmore Kansas. Class act, that lady was.

} Some of us may be rubes, but we are good ol’ folks - deplorables if you will —