new Klipsch showroom

Admins delete if you feel the need but I thought I'd share a few pics.  Those of you who follow me elsewhere have seen this stuff but many on the forum have not.  So anyway, long story short is that I have been overwhelmed for awhile and had to hire a full time personal assistant.  Problem is, I've been operating out of my house for a long time.  That's cool and all when it's just you or family working on the business but otherwise that's not a great situation for anybody when you have employees all up in your personal business at home.  Also we have a soft spot for abandoned pets, have found several starving to death in the woods near our house plus we adopted a shelter dog who is getting old and is having health issues, and my business is at the level where these things are not compatible with a nice showroom.  

So, the hunt was on to find a place, quickly.  I have a friend who had a nice place, basically it's four office spaces beside each other.  One was my wife's old attorney office which used to be a recording studio, so I thought about it, but it was just too small.  One next to it is a photography studio which is huge and beautiful and the business owner wanted to share the space due to it being expensive for her budget, but once I toured it I realized I needed my own space, there was literally no room except for one desk sized spot.  On the other end of the building though there was a supposedly 2,200 square foot spot, retail in the front, small warehouse with an overhead door in the back, figured it would work great.  Only problem is that there was a tenant in there already, who was having health problems, weird situation.  Also there was questionable building maintenance practices, basic things like driveway maintenance and recurring major HVAC problems, which made me leery.  I decided to risk it anyway due to this mostly being a base of operations for my online gig and said I would take it if he moved out.  He was supposed to be on his way out so I kept checking, and checking, and checking, all to no avail.  

In the meantime, this other place opened up.  I just liked it and I took it almost immediately.  The good things are that it is extremely efficient in terms of heating and cooling, it is isolated so there's no neighbors to tick off, it's halfway affordable, it's beautiful as far as rented office space goes, and it was a total turn-key solution.  The bad things are that 1/3 of it is upstairs, it's not huge at only maybe 1,700 square feet of retail and office space, and some of the rooms have funny shapes.  Like I said tho, this is mainly to serve as a base of operations for my online business, plus to take pictures.  If I can get enough local business to pay the rent that's great, otherwise that's not really the goal.  

Strange thing is that after I was done moving, I realized that this probably has more current Klipsch related stuff in it than anywhere else, plus my warehouse with nearly 7 digits worth of stuff is nearby, I could literally have most anything you want set up within a couple hours.  If somebody has more current items on hand and on display I'd like to know who but that would be a little hard.  

Current speaker list:

Jubilees with walnut beauty panels and Xilica DSP

Klipschorn AK6 in walnut

La Scala AL5 in walnut

Cornwall IV, cherry

Heresy IV, black

Forte III, distressed oak

HP3 headphones

Theater room with:

RF-7III, black
RC-64III, back
RP-502S side
RP-500M rear

random setups in cubby holes including 
custom KI-396-SMA-II
pro cinema surrounds

various bookshelves

every Reference Premier tower and bookshelf

almost have every residential standalone subwoofer, need to add the little 8" one and the C series

Cary SLI-80HS with the matching side panels that Klipsch makes
ToolShed PWK edition Euphoria amp

most major Parasound Halo amps including the JC5

Klipsch KDA-1000 amp

ridiculous amount of fairly high end Norstone racks and stands

every subwoofer from that "other" 3 lettered company who shall not be named

AudioQuest wiring will be used throughout

EAT turntables, main one right now is a C-major

Sony TV's
several Cyrus amps such as the One Cast, One HD, streamers, etc., they are a British company who just got a new US distributor, I was the first dealer for them under this new setup

multiple styles of the nicer Octane seating offerings en route

Anyway, here's a few pics.  Yeah I know I need acoustic panels.  Yeah I'm still moving and rearranging and seeing what fits.  Yeah I know it's a little packed... so is most every other showroom out there.  A few have plenty of room, but to pull that off especially with this kind of equipment list you're looking at easily being into the 7 digit price tag range for something nice looking and I just can't pull that off right now.  Let me know if you want to donate to the cause.  Otherwise it is what it is.  :)  

Enjoy, feel free to stop by sometime.  

Image may contain: table and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing

Image may contain: indoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: living room, table and indoor

IMG_20200207_171205.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5

That looks freaking incredible!  I would love to stop by and see it sometime.  Let me see what kind of time constraints I'm going to have on my trip back from SWAG and what kind of additional time it would add to the overall.  So much of that stuff that I want to hear.  If any admin would take those pics down, they need their head examined.  What a promotion of the Klipsch product!

• Like 2

Georgeous spaces! 

Anderson Audio in Nashville built a couple of listening rooms with non parallel walls.  They inspired my first theater room.  Yours may well end up sounding better than they might if regular.  Blessings to ya! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Looks great, I wish you tons of luck. I’ve wanted to do the very same thing here near Orlando, just don’t have the Capital for such a venture. What’s your location? Or city and state

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paducah, Ky

• Like 1

8 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I’ve wanted to do the very same thing here near Orlando, just don’t have the Capital for such a venture. 

I didn't either not that long ago.  I wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in my mouth, to put it lightly.  I just happen to be good at this for some strange reason.  

• Like 1

Cory,

Congrats on the beautiful space.  On one hand I wish I lived closer and could visit.   On the other hand, I’d probably spend way too many hours listening to all of your systems, and you’d quickly tire of my classical music.  🙂

BTW, thanks for the great service and fast shipping on the RC-64III center channel speaker, and the surround speakers.  It took me a few days to reconfigure my TV room system, and I’ve started the process of fine tuning the system by ear.   So far so good – I'll probably post a pic and description sometime.

• Like 2