new Klipsch showroom

I didn't either not that long ago.  I wasn't exactly born with a silver spoon in my mouth, to put it lightly.  I just happen to be good at this for some strange reason.  

This is great to see someone do this
I wish you all the luck, if you ever need a middle man here In Central Florida, please message me. I’m more then happy to help
I’ve helped a lot of people from all over the world with finding, and doing pre-purchase inspections of used audio Gear and helping them facilitate the shipping and everything and I never asked for anything in return other than gas money I’m retired/disabled and enjoy doing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Hi Cory,

I really like the decoration of your rooms, the equipment is well integrated and the Klipsch are admirably highlighted. I share your with your installation an amp of the Cary brand that I have had for over twenty years. Bravo for your enthusiasm.
We have here in Europe a historic ambassador of Klipsch, he is in Germany and distributes Klipsch since 1975, it's incredibly long: 45 years. You made me think of him, because you have the same passion, if you do not know him yet I am sure that he will appreciate a little hello from you on Facebook, His name is Mr Werner Enge.

https://www.facebook.com/Klipsch.Direct

His site is incredible, with hundreds of photographs of his customers' Klipsch installations https://www.klipsch-direct.de/referenzen.html

His store is beautiful https://www.klipsch-direct.de/House-of-Klipsch.html

Thousands of things about Klipsch https://www.klipsch-direct.de/index.html

And glowing comments on his work : https://www.klipsch-direct.de/Meinungen.html

Good visit :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, mustang_flht said:

We have here in Europe a historic ambassador of Klipsch, he is in Germany and distributes Klipsch since 1975, it's incredibly long: 45 years. You made me think of him, because you have the same passion, if you do not know him yet I am sure that he will appreciate a little hello from you on Facebook, His name is Mr Werner Enge.

Coolest thing about him is that he drives a car that was made in Kentucky.  :) 

• Like 5

Okay, now I see your comment.

My experience was the inverse of Playboy readers.   I was looking at the pictures and not reading the text. Smile.

My thought is that you've made beautiful display rooms.  But they are not listening rooms.  Please take that comment with a good heart.  I have nothing but the highest respect for your work and investment.

WMcD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WMcD said:

My thought is that you've made beautiful display rooms.  But they are not listening rooms.  Please take that comment with a good heart.  I have nothing but the highest respect for your work and investment.

I can't get offended if it's true. :)  I do appreciate the rest of the sentiment though.  

If anybody really wants to hear anything in a more serious environment, I still have my heavily-treated thick-carpeted theater room, I can set up most anything anybody wants very quickly.  The reality is though that at this point I'm lucky to get two in-person customer's per month at this point.  It's usually less, and that's including long-distance customers.  I'd literally starve to death if I were to rely on local customers who come in for a demo.  Touting this as the end-game of listening rooms for the masses to come witness is just hardly my goal.  It happens to be a great setup for what I do is all.  The dueling-office setup is nice, it makes for some great pictures, and there's lots of eye candy for people who want to stop by.  This is literally a glorified office space. 

Realistically speaking though... man I've been in other dealer's showrooms, even fancy ones in big cities... 95%+ of them are just as bad or worse, just with less gear.  I can name names but I won't.  Actually there are very few with a proper listening room.  Even the super expensive modern ones are often just a recreation of some random living room at best.  I know what's out there, very few are impressive.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Maximus89 said:

I do remember seeing you have a pair as well, but Craig lives down the street from me and i get spoiled there listening to his Jubes as well😁 - all from Cory as well!

I think I got the first pair he ever sold.  I need to get over to Craigs and hear his set up.  He's invited me several times but I haven't made it yet.  He's a hoot.

• Like 1

Cory,

Congratulations on your new place looks gorgeous. I haven't seen anything half as nice or better in over fifteen plus years.

While looking at the photos, noted one suggestion for you. Can cut your expenses by having your model dress down from her Ballroom gown. As I think of Klipsch as hi-quality sound, with no need, to glam up. The incredible lifelike sound speaks for itself.

So don't sell yourself short, you have a very sharp showroom with a wide selection. In my opinion, more importantly, you offer vast product/application knowledge. Which truly makes you stand out over just about all the competition. Your passion is what makes you stand out, the showroom just reinforces you.

We met via Klipsch chatroom, and then a phone conversation. That I found to be extremely helpful and if not for a unexpected curve in my life, has left me on hold following up for now.

Wishing you good health and prosperity in 2020 and beyond. Regards, Jeff

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I love the idea of brick and mortar stores. They all closed up in my neck of the woods. Next time I'm down visiting the Corvette Museum I'll have to swing by. I had a chance to transfer to the Corvette plant about 10 years ago, but I had just bought a house up here, so I turned it down. I do have a couple of cars from the plant (and one from St. Louis).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BlueHusky79 said:

While looking at the photos, noted one suggestion for you. Can cut your expenses by having your model dress down from her Ballroom gown. As I think of Klipsch as hi-quality sound, with no need, to glam up. The incredible lifelike sound speaks for itself.

I thought it was obvious but maybe not.  That's my daughter, she was headed to the winter formal dance.  More of a proud papa moment than having a paid model.  Probably shouldn't have included it.  

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

That's my daughter, she was headed to the winter formal dance.  More of a proud papa moment than having a paid model.  Probably shouldn't have included it.  

Serious question, how much does she appreciate GREAT audio, and does she realize she has it right there?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, codewritinfool said:

Serious question, how much does she appreciate GREAT audio, and does she realize she has it right there?

Probably more than me. I like sales and small business as much or more than the audio aspect. With her she lives and breathes music, audio, home theater, and everything else. 

FB_IMG_1581205357187.jpg

• Like 1