[SOLD] Emotiva XPA-2 For Sale

The History Kid

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2020 at 10:20 PM, The History Kid said:

Pics/Updated pricing:

Klipsch Forum rate is $600 ea, or $1100 for a pair, plus actual shipping and PayPal.  I know in the listing it does not indicate that I will ship, but I will make an exception for the group here (there is an eBay listing, and it probably is going to get removed soon, since I'm pulling all sales from eBay).

Contact for more pictures if you'd like (see listing first, there's photos there!), or a shipping estimate.

On 2/5/2020 at 10:20 PM, The History Kid said:

Pics/Updated pricing:

Klipsch Forum rate is $600 ea, or $1100 for a pair, plus actual shipping and PayPal.  I know in the listing it does not indicate that I will ship, but I will make an exception for the group here (there is an eBay listing, and it probably is going to get removed soon, since I'm pulling all sales from eBay).

Contact for more pictures if you'd like (see listing first, there's photos there!), or a shipping estimate.

I’m happy to pay 600.00

for the “non painted” Emotiva and pick it up from the quad cities. carnell.hayes@mchsi.com

On 4/5/2020 at 10:35 AM, wvu80 said:

I used to think the same thing about painting black the silver trim on my XPA-5 gen 1 but I finally left it as-is.  It is a unique identifier of the best version of the XPA amps.

1271154049_EmotivaUMC-200XPA-5Inuke3000dsp1_800.thumb.jpg.71f6c6296a1e9fc4d7f41271ff664706.jpg

True but I am a bit bias :)

What are you stepping up to Big Boy? [emoji40][emoji40][emoji40]

Mark
There are Parasound amps in their place. Just waiting to see if I can find a 5125 to replace the UPA-5.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, The History Kid said:

There are Parasound amps in their place. Just waiting to see if I can find a 5125 to replace the UPA-5.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Where did you locate the Parasounds? And did you get the Belles in the same deal?

Mark

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

Bummer, I thought you pulled the trigger

Mark

I don't have anyplace for Belle's realistically.  As much as I want them.  I could see myself pulling on Chorus - which I've heard and loved (they weren't mine though).  I have a new configuration of what I've been running in mind and I want to see if I can get there - doesn't involve changing speakers except maybe the sub at some point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...