Any Interest in an Eminence Lab12 Horn Subwoofer (Inlow Sound)

dkalsi

(Location: Just north of Washington DC - 20852) 

My brother is looking a to sell his Folded Horn Subwoofer. 

He had it professionally built by a local woodshop entirely of 18mm baltic birch plywood. - He spent quite a bit of money considering its a challenging build. 

I believe it houses dual 12" Eminence Lab12 subwoofers. It is an absolute monster from 35hz - 200Hz. With room gain, it digs a little lower. 

My brother had this built knowing that it was not the last word in low-end extension, but because it was the most musical bass he had heard.  

He used it with a pair of Heresys for music and occasionally HT. 

Nor he or I know a fair asking price for this, but he paid well over $1,000 for this few years back. For now, he is asking $400 (which is about $50 less than what it costs to just purchase a pair of Lab12 drivers). 

See picture below from Inlow Sound: https://inlowsound.weebly.com/folded-bass-horn.html

8720983.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, All. 

Wanted to mention that my brother may consider a partial trade for an older 5.1 HT Receiver. The condition being that the receiver must have HDMI inputs and it must be reliable (i.e., have decent user rating on amazon or other website). He just needs something simple for bedroom. 

If anyone has an older Anthem MRX - 300/310 etc. - that would be awesome. 

Thanks,
D

• 5 months later...