The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
rob755

KLF-C7 driver 8" K-1062-KV

Hi, I have a healthy K-1062-KV driver available (8") for KLF-C7 If anyone is interested please make offer. Thanks.

IMG_4398.JPG

IMG_4399.JPG

IMG_4400.JPG

IMG_4403.JPG

• Like 1

I’m about to have 3 klf c7’s in my home theatre setup, so a spare driver would be nice..., what’s the going rate for one of these guys? I’d be happy to take it off your hands for a fair price. 

Hi, That's a very good question, as I have no idea. Let's look into it. Anyone seeing this want to chime in? Any guidance for it would be much appreciated. thanks a lot for the interest and I will try to get some ideas tomorrow. 

Are these still available from klipsch? That would probably be a place to start. 

I bought 2, K-1062-EV from Klipsch for my KLF-C7 for $94 each 3/22/19. If buying used $75 shipped would be fair IMO.

75$ shipped sounds fair to me for piece of mind in having a spare driver hanging around just in case for my c7’s. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rooster42 said:

75$ shipped sounds fair to me for piece of mind in having a spare driver hanging around just in case for my c7’s. 

There may be a duplicate post in garage sale...

Hi, My apologies to interested parties as I left town first of the week for important family medical business where no web/cell services are avail. I just returned last night. Klipsch still has some and just quoted 112.70 & $8 shipping, so basically $120. The shipping back east from coastal Oregon area of course will ding me, so could you go $80 and it could go out today? Let me know if that will work for you. Thanks again and sorry for delay.

• Like 1