Do we have a list of what music we might want to have there? A lot of us have a large collection of CDs and this might be the time for requests to have on hand. I don't see thebes' name on the list, so, unless someone asks for it, I won't be bringing any Beatles. I have everything from Gustav Holst's The Planets, Eva Cassidy, Norah Jones to to Heavy Metal.  And nothing tests phidelity like Ted Nugent's Wango Tango, I hope I remember to bring it. 

What are you bringing; what do you want to hear; what do You not have and you want someone to bring, if they can? 

The List that I will bring:

Metallica - Load, Reload, Ride the Lightning, And Justice For All; Black

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone have a detailed DVD of: (I have CDs-)

Neil Peart  - (CD some Rush) ..Oh the lyrics plus drums. 

Keith Moon - (CD , have a lot of The Who)

Danny Carey - (CD most Tool)

Ginger Baker - (Cream...Nope, Not-Da)...Anybody?

John Bonham - (Yep, CD, Zeppelin) 

Oh the live videos... ?

Looking for others worthy ones??.. 

On 2/8/2020 at 3:05 PM, CECAA850 said:

Bring Metallica.   I can't stream them.

I'll bring the Black album on DVD-A, and an assortment of other DVD-A and SACD Discs, plus some concert DVDs and Blu-ray - and Oppo to play those on.

I also plan on bringing around 100 CDs ripped to FLAC files, and a Raspberry Pi with the HiFiBerry DAC + Pro that I recently built to play digital files.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

WOW. Thanks. I have only listened to some of the offerings. It seems like there are several to select from to demo speakers and such. Thanks again. 

To clarify for you and anyone else hoping to grab some tracks from me - I'll have my laptop and a USB 3 drive with my library on it, so either bring a drive for transfer or your own computer to copy onto. I won't be burning music to those archaic CD's..

1 hour ago, Seadog said:

I also plan on bringing around 100 CDs ripped to FLAC files, and a Raspberry Pi with the HiFiBerry DAC + Pro that I recently built to play digital files.

Awesome. I thought of doing something similar but couldn't figure out how to make it all work without also bringing a bunch of network gear to setup a faux LAN environment to make it all work together. As above, we can easily play my library via Foobar or VLC or something similar without having to worry about library management, etc.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Awesome. I thought of doing something similar but couldn't figure out how to make it all work without also bringing a bunch of network gear to setup a faux LAN environment to make it all work together. As above, we can easily play my library via Foobar or VLC or something similar without having to worry about library management, etc.

I am using VLC on the RPI.  I like that you can start playing a song, then continue to build a play list on the fly from whatever is on the the drives plugged into the USB ports.  I'll bring a monitor, mouse and keyboard, which leaves two open USB ports.

• 2 weeks later...