Klipschorn History Please

Frzninvt

I went to go look at a pair of Klipschorn's the one label was K-B-MR, 2C0670 I assume the other was 2C0671 (he is stating 2C0680) but I could not get behind it very well to look.  They are 1964's according to the decoder ring that the previous owner updated to AK-3 functionality at some point in their life.  Just wondering about the timeline and original location of this pair.  Thanks in advance Jim.

"C" indicates 1965.  However, there are too many digits in 2C0670.  2C067 makes sense, and was paired with 2C068.  We do not have the shipping logbook for 1965, so I cannot speak to original location, driver compliment, or final wood finish.

16 hours ago, JRH said:

"C" indicates 1965.  However, there are too many digits in 2C0670.  2C067 makes sense, and was paired with 2C068.  We do not have the shipping logbook for 1965, so I cannot speak to original location, driver compliment, or final wood finish.

Jim, I thought it had too many digits as well but here it is.  Thanks Andy but I knew that part of it.

Klipschorn Label.jpg