The Klipsch Audio Community
7heavenlyplaces

Hi FI Earbuds, please recommend?

I want to buy HIFI Earbuds (in ear and really really HIFI) for $500 or less dollars to use with both an Iphone or an Ipod.  What might I look at? Where might I buy??

This is new to me.

Thank you now and forever for helping me in your reply!

I have somewhat limited experience with earbuds, though nothing even remotely approaching that price point, so that may well be a factor, but of the many I've used through the years, the way they can variably be "worn" greatly affects the highness of any fi-ness.  My son favors those marketed by Apple, if that's any help to you.

I use IEMs almost exclusively for listening. I have several different pair. I’m willing to sacrifice a little bit of sound quality for comfort. So, my go to set most of the time are my Klipsch x12i. Thank you @Professor Thump

Look up the Final  E2000  they dont cost a lot but they PUNCH WAY above there price and have nothing but glowing reviews. I sold all my headphones but have 2 pair of these buds in the house.  You can buy them on amazon

Another place to research IEM or headphones in general is HeadFi

Great, great thank you.  Looks like some good options for not quite $500 which is really  nice!  Also looking out for a "trial option" in case of poor fit/performance or whatever in case they aren't right.  Thanks again.