Help..!

H.C.SPILK

How do I work this?

This is not my beautiful forum.

When I joined on Sat, it said my msg would have to be approved b4 it posted. It still seems to be the only 1 shaded in pink. It also shows a reply to my request for spkr grills, but can't open it.

I got an email that said my acct was good to go, but..?

At least 1 good thing...

I haven't been called 'newbie' in a while.

• Like 1

A bit of history might help.

The forum used to be very wide open, few checks and balances.  Then we went through a terrible time when the bots got on here and we had hundreds of spam posts literally over night which had nothing to do with audio.  For instance we had ads for garage doors in California, but the point is it took mods a ton of time to track them all down and eliminate them.

The Klipsch forum webmaster then tightened up the security especially for new members essentially slowing things down so they can't post 50 times within an hour of joining, that sort of thing.

+++

I never noticed the forum avatar colors, you might be right about that, I dunno.

Try making your Wanted thread in the Garage Sale sub-forum since you are a member.  (actually, that's where we are!)

Good luck and welcome to the Klipsch Forums!  👍  :emotion-19:  -Dave

3 hours ago, H.C.SPILK said:

How do I work this?

This is not my beautiful forum.

When I joined on Sat, it said my msg would have to be approved b4 it posted. It still seems to be the only 1 shaded in pink. It also shows a reply to my request for spkr grills, but can't open it.

I got an email that said my acct was good to go, but..?

At least 1 good thing...

I haven't been called 'newbie' in a while.

Hi H.C.SPILK,

Welcome to the Forum. I must have not seen your wanted ad. What are you looking for?

A request for spkr grills was in my 1st post on Sat. I was informed of the delay in posting, but the whole thing is still shaded in pink, w/an Exclamation Point, like a warning sign & I can't open a response I rec'd. IDK...?

Anyway, I picked up 2 used R-25-F's & a R-10-SW, for a good price, but w/o grills. I was hoping to find some. Thanx...