Buddy's kid is totally into buying and re-selling pins at outdoor venues.  He slipped down to an outdoor venue I helped with this summer.  He wanted to hear the groups, camp w/me AND sell his pins in the camping area during the downtime.  I shook my head and laffed at him.  So he tells me later he made $300 selling pins that afternoon.  I guess pins ARE making a come back.  Just not for me!  lol  Interesting thought though.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 2/12/2020 at 9:16 AM, codewritinfool said:

I saw these pins today and was thinking I would definitely buy a Klipschorn, La Scala, and Heresy pin if they were available.  I don't know what a minimum order might look like, but could it be something that might make some money for the museum?

tcncr4n18ig41.jpg

So an actual detailed reproduction of some, all, Heritage speakers?

How much were those approximately? 

A couple od other things in hopper we need help/feedback on.

Official authorized badges for owners of Klipsch KPT and KI products (as many kmow, most have no badges).

Brass plaques, personalized, like Klipsch used to offfer many years ago? I will get a link.

Trying to think of things like your suggestion,  something that would sell for $25 to $75 price range, cost $5 to $30, high quality, for Klipsch Fans, meets their high brand standards but don't want to mess with, and can generate funds for Museum Building Fund.

A close friend of mine's Father started TGI Friday's and they kicked off anpin craze, followed up by Hard Rock who took pins to whole new level, but now there is a collectability component to it that the demand is feeding on it's own.

Is this something that people would pre-order and pay up front for something 6 to 8 weeks down road so we could get a large enough run to keep costs down but not have to sit on inventory we can't really afford?

What about brass belt buckles in limited number edition?

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
On 2/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, dwilawyer said:

A close friend of mine's Father started TGI Friday's and they kicked off anpin craze, followed up by Hard Rock who took pins to whole new level, but now there is a collectability component to it that the demand is feeding on it's own.

Oh yeah...

20201213_162233~2.jpg

• Like 2