My huge mistake

KlipschFish

5 minutes ago, dtel said:

It was pretty cool and VERY true, but by itself would have not been the same.

sad ... I've always considered myself more a trendsetter than a follower. I'll have to work on that I guess. You should see my family reunion photos, wouldn't be hard to pick me out "which one of these people doesn't belong."

• Haha 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

sad ... I've always considered myself more a trendsetter than a follower.

Not so much for me, I tended to care way too little what others thought and did what I wanted. I kind of fit in with family pictures but that was as far as it went, with everything else in the family I stuck out. But for some crazy reason my 2 sisters tend to believe whatever I say no matter what even with me being the one who did the craziest things/parties and was wild compared to them.

Makes no sense 

• Haha 1

I'm the one that goes out to dinner with relatives ... they're dressed much like everyone else at the restaurant. Here I am in a black t-shirt, black & white stripped bell-bottoms, and wearing a bowler hat. 

One time, a professional photographer was hired to take a family photo. Ladies were in dresses and the guys in suits & ties and looking all respectable.   Here I am in jeans and have hair down to my shoulders. I was asked that I NOT be included in the family photo -- by my own relatives!  

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

I'm the one that goes out to dinner with relatives ... they're dressed much like everyone else at the restaurant. Here I am in a black t-shirt, black & white stripped bell-bottoms, and wearing a bowler hat. 

One time, a professional photographer was hired to take a family photo. Ladies were in dresses and the guys in suits & ties and looking all respectable.   Here I am in jeans and have hair down to my shoulders. I was asked that I NOT be included in the family photo -- by my own relatives!  

we dont care about how they feel..

but we love you here ... you can dress as you please.... but don't take

pics of toasters

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
On 2/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, dirtmudd said:

but we love you here ... you can dress as you please.... but don't take

pics of toasters

I remember that and it was funny.

8 hours ago, KlipschFish said:

Thanks folks. I was supremely embarassed. Normally I go to at least 2 sites for confirmation. I not only didn't do that, but, well, you know the rest.

The site I saw had a pic of Willie and superimposed text stating " WIllie Nelson publicist confirms death of..." That dot dot dot slayed me!

Well they do go out of there way to deceive people into clicking on the story. I love when they tell of something that happened and how luckily someone got a pic of it but they don't show the pic.

My favorite part is reading the comments on almost all stories.