Ebay seller stole my KLF-20 pic

crunchman12001

Buyers beware in Los Angeles, California.

This guy stole my picture of the front of a pair of KLF-20's I had previously sold.

I reported him to Ebay and also contacted him.

Here is my image and also a link to his listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PAIR-Klipsch-KLF-20-Floorstanding-Black-Satin-Speakers-Local-Pickup-in-LA/254511040598?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

KIMG0710.jpg

KIMG0709.jpg

10 minutes ago, Randyh said:

ok , so the serial numbers on the ebay  listing dont match -------------and they copied a couple of your pictures -----------

Correct, he copied the first pic with the grill on. I posted the second pic to show another shot of the rug.

I am just warning guys here, the seller is not representing his speakers with actual pictures of his speakers. Also, the seller did not ask me for permission to use my image.

Listing items for sale on Ebay with a description that reads "Only includes what is shown in pictures- no additional accessories included." while using someone else's pictures is a clear violation of Ebay policy and subject to discipline.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

@Youthman used to have his pictures hijacked. He took great pictures, and we, on this forum, would find them on the Bay and on the List. Be happy, it's like a guy taking a second glance at your lady: Stay calm, it's really a compliment. 

I know, in a round about way it is a compliment but I think he is trying to pull one over on a potential buyer. Do his speakers even come with grills since he posted pics of mine?

Just warning my fellow Klipschsters.

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Totally agree, and reach out to Ebay. ..I would. 

1 (866) 540-3229

image.png.551e2f4b73e4233028680971be51cd59.png

Thanks for the link. I reported the seller directly to Ebay via a phone call and I also reported the listing on Ebay. Ebay said it is a clear violation of the selling rules.

I buy Klipsch items / parts all the time on Ebay. I have been burned a few times with inaccurate pics in the listing but I always got a full refund or a substantial discount if the item was not represented correctly with the actual photos. Gotta be careful out there.

• Like 1