Free JimJimbo

ZEUS121996

For whatever reason the Free JimJimbo thread has been taken down. There was nothing offensive, political, racial, absolutely no reason to be deleted. I and several other people in the thread would like to know why the MODS felt it was necessary to delete it. The thread had substantial activity with most everyone having fun with it. So, if the MODS who felt it was necessary to delete the thread would publicly explain their position, I and several other members of this forum would appreciate it. That would mean addressing it right here please.

Thank you,

Mark

Jimbo.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I don't know any of the details and don't mean to offend anyone but generally it isn't considered good etiquette on any forum to openly question why a member is banned or openly question why a thread was locked or deleted.  Private messages make forums a much friendlier place.

1 minute ago, wuzzzer said:

I don't know any of the details and don't mean to offend anyone but generally it isn't considered good etiquette on any forum to openly question why a member is banned or openly question why a thread was locked or deleted.  Private messages make forums a much friendlier place.

Fair enough, but if you were a MOD and didn't like something because well, it rubbed you the wrong way, would that make it acceptable to delete the thread? Which seems to be the case here. If I'm wrong, it should be easy to explain. Will I get a timeout for this post? Maybe, and then the next person that questions it? Should everyone who has a different viewpoint from the MODS be banned until it's a clique of merry little marauders? 

Just wondering

Mark

13 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

It's nice to know if someone violated the TOS so that you don't do it again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

If we knew which MOD deleted the thread we could PM them and ask why the thread was taken down. But hiding behind the title of MOD and deleting what you don't agree with is small, very small

Mark

11 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

It's nice to know if someone violated the TOS so that you don't do it again.

Like me. 🤪  The ones who wrote the manuals might know what's in there and any updates and changes, but most of us do not read that, we just start pushing the wheelbarrow.  

Someone said something along the lines of not hiding threads so we all can learn what happened, and that is being passed around at the very top level of management. .... rest assured. 😜

• Like 1

Just now, Thaddeus Smith said:

Not to be pedantic, but the old thread was likely hidden and not deleted.

Sorry, but that is pedantic.  To anyone other than a moderator it is as good as deleted.  How many "hidden" threads ever return to the light of day?  Seriously.  You guys, seriously.

• Like 1