Free JimJimbo

ZEUS121996

6 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Nice to see you could join the party. 

So you think Adolph played a little taps on that horn? 😁😁😁

Mark

I'm not restricted by the street lights like some people here.

Probably not him, but some people who were around him.

10 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Work on it some more.  You are almost there.

I'll fite you.

13 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I'm not restricted by the street lights like some people here.

Probably not him, but some people who were around him.

I'll fite you.

Another tough guy behind the keyboard. Be nice, send him a toaster.

Mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

Another tough guy behind the keyboard. Be nice, send him a toaster.

Mark                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Well, SOMEONE had to go and make a mod angry and delete the thread where I showed back up again after a couple years.  I bet it was actually you.

17 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Well, SOMEONE had to go and make a mod angry and delete the thread where I showed back up again after a couple years.  I bet it was actually you.

That hurt! A vicious attack like that can get you banned.

I am like Switzerland, neutral and have no dog in the fight. 

Please keep that in mind when you reference me

Thank you for your consideration

Mark

Just now, ZEUS121996 said:

That hurt! A vicious attack like that can get you banned.

I am like Switzerland, neutral and have no dog in the fight. 

Please keep that in mind when you reference me

Thank you for your consideration

Mark

You're like Switzerland, alright.  Mountainous, rocky, probably full of holes, smelly cheese, and a lot of creepy sheep herders.

57 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Jim bought me and my wife hamburgers at 5 Guys in Indianapolis. 

geez, you trying to get this thread deleted too making comments like that.  Jim provided two bottles of very excellent wine to my relative on my behalf. Which was very kind and i appreciated.  Then he went rogue -- but i hope he is doing well. 

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

geez, you trying to get this thread deleted too making comments like that.  Jim provided two bottles of very excellent wine to my relative on my behalf. Which was very kind and i appreciated.  Then he went rogue -- but i hope he is doing well. 

So what you're saying is that Jim is a bribemaster.  If so, I am deeply hurt and offended that I have yet to be offered anything for my services.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

Would you prefer Strickland refer to it as 10 Balls for hamburgers?

Mark

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

So what you're saying is that Jim is a bribemaster.  If so, I am deeply hurt and offended that I have yet to be offered anything for my services.

Solicitation is also grounds for banishment based on who you offer to service. Pick the wrong one and you're outta here!

Mark

1 minute ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Would you prefer Strickland refer to it as 10 Balls for hamburgers?

Mark

i just got that one ... i’m slowing down. Took me halfway through this thread (reading from most recent post to oldest) before i realized that this wasn’t the same thread i was posting in yesterday. 

I guess if we sit by our computers long enough, we’ll be told what to write. 

Just now, BigStewMan said:

i just got that one ... i’m slowing down. Took me halfway through this thread (reading from most recent post to oldest) before i realized that this wasn’t the same thread i was posting in yesterday. 

I guess if we sit by our computers long enough, we’ll be told what to write. 

And who to write the check to

Mark

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Well, SOMEONE had to go and make a mod angry and delete the thread where I showed back up again after a couple years. 

i left the forum for over a year myself (either last year or the year before) and ... well i thought i had a point to make, but i guess i don’t. 

guess we should keep the posts short since we don’t know how long the thread will last. 

• Like 1