I really tried to find an appropriate thread!

USNRET

F..it; I will offend and do not care. Certain people need to get over themselves. It is not about YOU. In my opinion this forum is about people that own and listen to Klipsch speakers. The forum is NOT about fundraising for ANY cause but that has what it has boiled down to. 

I made a financial mistake early on with my donation.

I will not respond to anyone regarding this post. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, USNRET said:

F..it; I will offend and do not care. Certain people need to get over themselves. It is not about YOU. In my opinion this forum is about people that own and listen to Klipsch speakers. The forum is NOT about fundraising for ANY cause but that has what it has boiled down to. 

Apparently some people are not happy about SWAG in April. I think PWK would approve of SWAG, friends getting together to listen to tunes, have some laughs, couple pops, meet new people. Unfortunately, not everyone can attend the Pilgrimage for various reasons so those people should be SOL. Or so feel the Supreme Beings.

Mark

2 hours ago, USNRET said:

We need a love button, you nailed this. Prepare to be banned or sent to the penalty box. You are to remain there until you see the error of your ways. If need be, you will be strung up and beat with an organic carrot

Mark

• Like 1

• Klipsch Employees
13 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Apparently some people are not happy about SWAG in April. I think PWK would approve of SWAG, friends getting together to listen to tunes, have some laughs, couple pops, meet new people. Unfortunately, not everyone can attend the Pilgrimage for various reasons so those people should be SOL. Or so feel the Supreme Beings.

Mark

How do you know that PWK would approve?  Just curious. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, USNRET said:

Actually there is one exception to that, the Klipsch Museum of Audio History is an official partner with KGI, and has an Official Section on this forum. 

This forum is what KGI says it's about, when has that ever changed?

• Like 1