I really tried to find an appropriate thread!

USNRET

36 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

So Carl did not act like an adult?

31 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Well that's out left field. 

@Chief bonehead, I guess this may be more about Carl, and less about everything.else.under the sun.

That was about 3 steps above my pay grade,.you would need to ask Carl or Roy or.Chad about that. 

Damn.  I was trying to lay low.  Why you gotta bring me back into this?

9 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I was trying to lay low.  Why you gotta bring me back into this?

Being influential is just a cross that guys like us have to bear Carl. 

Reminds me of a very spirited staff meeting at work once upon a time where a controversial topic was raging. My buddy decides to stir the pot and starts his statement with, "Me & Steve were talking about this before this meeting and we decided ..."

Thanks Buddy! 

2 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Ain't the same since they opened that one is Florida. It can never be as good at that.

Have you seen those ridiculous prices.  I had four kids and used to take them to Disneyland often since it was just a short drive down the road. It would be hard for many to take a large family there now.  Want to say it's over $100 a head.

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Have you seen those ridiculous prices.  I had four kids and used to take them to Disneyland often since it was just a short drive down the road. It would be hard for many to take a large family there now.  Want to say it's over $100 a head.

I grew up in the original Six Flags town.  Disney came across to me as self-important, overpriced, and well, full of shit.  "Imagineers" LMAO.  I had lots of Disney records as a small child and yeah we enjoyed them, but the business quickly changed (or was it like this all along) into let's see how we can manipulate kids to manipulate their parents into spending lots of money.