K-402 Single Available for Sale

JustAuBy

***edited***

I have a single K-402 in good shape.  Will sell for what i paid, $541.20.  

Found a nice pair of K-510 horns w/ mumps at the right price so i'm no longer looking to trade.  I would really like to not ship this, however if you set it all up through Uship.com i will be available for your transporter to pickup if that's the path you choose.  Located St. Louis, MO.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JustAuBy said:

I have a single K-402 in good shape.  I'm looking to trade for a pair of K-510 horns or some Dave Harris Fastrac horns.  

I have 2 Fastrac's that I would consider swapping.  Send me a PM with a pic of the 402 and I will send you pics of the Fastracs when I'm home.

Thanks but I had a chance to buy that one from Tim and passed. It was to far to drive for one horn. Tim sold me some 415 bass bins and regaled me with the sad tale of seven of eight 402's broken to pieces in shipping. This is the only one that made it intact

Sad thing is this. Since he WAS the owner and had all the stands, 402 pieces, SN's etc to prove he was legitimate he could have ordered new ones from Klipsch to replace the busted ones. He threw away the pieces and did not know this until I told him about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Yikes. I took delivery on a pair of k402s...unboxed with a blanket sandwich, and shrink wrapped. Made it all the way to Texas from California without a scratch, and then a day later it was delivered to me in Mexico...in perfect condition.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I am thinking these were just placed in there loose and as brittle as they are that was the end of that. Rigma sold a bunch of 510 horns that were lose in a load to a forum member and when he got home they were all toast. I have some 510's right now and they are dangerously brittle. Popouts around screw holes easy to do and mounting flanges are EASY to crack. You get any of these old horns be forewarned to be very careful.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2020 at 9:09 AM, Pete H said:

I have 2 Fastrac's that I would consider swapping.  Send me a PM with a pic of the 402 and I will send you pics of the Fastracs when I'm home.

22 hours ago, MookieStl said:

another reason to swing by StL!

@Pete H It is more fun when I ignore you than when you ignore me!

Stop in, I'll buy lunch!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Pete H said:

I may just do that.  Still adjusting my travel based on pony express and really wanting to stop in and check out @Paducah Home Theater Cory's setup.

good, you can drop off @richieb's industrial heresy slants. I will hold on to them for him. Dont tell him......its a surprise.

@JustAuBy sorry for the thread crap......BUMP

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

good, you can drop off @richieb's industrial heresy slants. I will hold on to them for him. Dont tell him......its a surprise.

@JustAuBy sorry for the thread crap......BUMP

No worries. Ask Mr. Pete to bring me your check, no, make that cash money, for $1K and you can hold on to them as long as you care.

I’ll come visit them on the odd occasion— 

• Haha 1