Black Heresy III for sale - $800.00 - Sold

Beta

These are in terrific condition. No scratches or dings. I’m the original owner. I purchased them new. A stock. Original owners manual and accompanying paperwork. The speakers were double boxed when shipped to me by an authorized Klipsch dealer. The original boxes are even in good condition. The speakers have been stored in their boxes for several years now. I realize that photos will help sell the speakers. Unfortunately, at this juncture, I’d like to try to avoid going through the exercise of taking them down from my garage rack to un-box them to take photos etc. I have no interest in wasting anyone’s time. These speakers are in really great shape. Local pick up only. I’m in Costa Mesa CA. Thanks for looking.

384D96E2-6BAA-40E8-A998-FF43035134A3.jpeg

Edited by Beta
Grammar and additional information
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2020 at 7:46 PM, Beta said:

These are in terrific condition. No scratches or dings. I’m the original owner. I purchased them new. A stock. Original owners manual and accompanying paperwork. The speakers were double boxed when shipped to me by an authorized Klipsch dealer. The original boxes are even in good condition. The speakers have been stored in their boxes for several years now. I realize that photos will help sell the speakers. Unfortunately, at this juncture, I’d like to try to avoid going through the exercise of taking them down from my garage rack to un-box them to take photos etc. I have no interest in wasting anyone’s time. These speakers are in really great shape. Local pick up only. I’m in Costa Mesa CA. Thanks for looking.

384D96E2-6BAA-40E8-A998-FF43035134A3.jpeg

These still looking for a new home?

NVM I should have read the title!

Edited by MC1990