The Klipsch Audio Community
finallygotmyheresies

Walnut LaScala II, pair, Phoenix, $2,000.

These speakers were damaged in shipping and the price reflects their condition. If you need mint there is a new pair on eBay for $8,000 https://www.ebay.com/i/303468489605?chn=ps&norover=1&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-117182-37290-0&mkcid=2&itemid=303468489605&targetid=871964039253&device=m&mktype=pla&googleloc=9061153&poi=&campaignid=9344508379&mkgroupid=103102832148&rlsatarget=aud-412677883135:pla-871964039253&abcId=1139336&merchantid=113682647&gclid=Cj0KCQiAs67yBRC7ARIsAF49CdUxyNazyoWjK6q_kqoaC0p_tmsDx2NHQEj5qNmwHv87nk5v_7SgEaoaAsv0EALw_wcB 👍

The crossovers are ALK from DeanG. The physical condition of these speakers is their only issue. I bought these from Shu 2 years ago and he had a small plant alongside the cab with the worst damage while I have done nothing to hide the damage other than to place it near a console. I have no issue with them but if you do please expect to invest in refinishing them if you want to make them flawless.

please pm me here or call/text me at 48029683three2

I’m not always able to answer the phone so if you call please leave a message.

lascala2.jpg

lascala4.jpg

Lascala1.jpg

lascala3.jpg

lascala10.jpg

lascala5.jpg

lascala8.jpg

lascala7.jpg

lascala6.jpg

• Like 2

I’d be on my way to pick them up if I wasn’t on the opposite side of the country. These won’t last long

Good luck with sale, i considered pickibg these up at one point, but ended up in another direction.  Those could be very appealing if repaired, but i consider them to already be so.

If I were closer...  My wife would be asking me where I am driving to...

GLWS

• Like 1

Something I just thought of now. If a buyer wanted to make these even more affordable I could replace the ALK crossovers with the originals and drop the price to $1,700. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok, someone please purchase these so I don't have to drive to AZ from WI. This is A LOT of speaker for the money, thanks for listing here first.

Jeff

1 hour ago, tidmack said:

Ok, someone please purchase these so I don't have to drive to AZ from WI. This is A LOT of speaker for the money, thanks for listing here first.

Jeff

Ford VS Ferrari race from WI to AZ. Who gets there first gets the LSII's. Oh wait, I don't have a Ferrari or even a Ford. NM, guess I am out. Damn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Ford VS Ferrari race from WI to AZ. Who gets there first gets the LSII's. Oh wait, I don't have a Ferrari or even a Ford. NM, guess I am out. Damn.

Lol, I have two old F150's. We can race and put one in each truck! 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 4:07 PM, finallygotmyheresies said:

Sorry for the pictures being turned, they appear correct on my camera(iPhone).

what would it cost to refinish these speakers -

That question would be better answered by people that have done that sort of thing. The only damage I would have ever had fixed would be the damage to the right speaker’s doghouse. I consider the rest to be minor.

5 minutes ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

That question would be better answered by people that have done that sort of thing. The only damage I would have ever had fixed would be the damage to the right speaker’s doghouse. I consider the rest to be minor.

what kind of veneer are these these

12 minutes ago, finallygotmyheresies said:

tx , I read the title - WALNUT  -

Apparently no one lives close to this person or they would be gone.   The veneers on these speakers are soft.  Doesn't take much to damage them.   Great Deal for sure. 

Edited by S2Wheels

It's been a while since we've seen any "smurf" blue speakers.  

...just kidding!  Please don't! 

on the other hand... 

Through the years, we have seen interesting examples of formica or shag carpet covered speakers... urp!

• Like 1

I'll be at Mikes next week to pick something else up sure hope these are gone before I get there...…...