Perfumes?

Bosco-d-gama

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

There’s a tropical gardenia plant that is extremely fragrant. A nurse from the Philippines would bring one flower into the office and it would fill the room with fragrance as long as it remained fresh.

Exactly how to formulate a perfume that mimics nature must be challenging. A field of night blooming jasmine is intoxicating. The same with any flowering citrus orchard. But you cannot find these odors accurately reproduced. Most perfumes are obnoxious, some even offensive. And heavy scents certainly can trigger asthma. Unsure why Jungle Gardenia is so enticing to me. But it is nice to have some things in life that intrinsically deliver pleasure 😍😍.

A Magnolia blossom can disperse it's scent naturally if you like...

6 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Ended up working with a former Victoria's Secret manager and after she and I both noticed it on a customer she told me what it was.  Bingo!  I bought a bottle of it for my wife that same day. 

Similar thing here: I found one that I liked in the same way, it was someone walking by. Bought a bottle for the girl I was seeing, but she wouldn't trying because I liked the smell on someone else. SMH, I can't win lol.

• Haha 1

Gotta be careful with that lasting scent and ... lingerie.

Need I say more. Somehow it is different than what one might have expected.

In the instance of lingerie....one size may not fit all...

Better to spend upon one's self.

If not cutting it somehow, one can just go au naturale and let the pheremones do the work for you.

Caveat...fisherman beware...

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, billybob said:

If not cutting it somehow, one can just go au naturale and let the pheremones do the work for you.

Caveat...fisherman beware...

I remember a guy telling me about a fishing community in Alaska.  It was a big deal to date a girl who didn't work at the processing facility.  It didn't matter what she looked like, as long as she didn't work at the facility because she was one of a few that didn't smell like rotting fish.  Sounds like a nice place. 

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I remember a guy telling me about a fishing community in Alaska.  It was a big deal to date a girl who didn't work at the processing facility.  It didn't matter what she looked like, as long as she didn't work at the facility because she was one of a few that didn't smell like rotting fish.  Sounds like a nice place. 

Just so happens that we went fishing for snapper this evening. 

Told you fishing...smell finger...

• Haha 1

I read an article (don't recall where though) but the women that they polled said that they hate AXE body spray and recommend that men don't use it. I don't know how popular their opinion is though, I had some once and left the grocery store and this lady is walking out behind me and says, "You really smell good."   Thanks, I practice. 

When I was married, my wife bought me something called Halston because she really liked it.  I got some compliments about it.  I have to think it's a matter of personal preference though.