Perfumes?

Bosco-d-gama

I'm not a fan of perfumes or any unnatural scents in general and have asked my partners over the years, not to wear any.   Though a small trace of gardenia oil , sandalwood and a couple of others is okay by me.   I don't like the lingering aroma of perfume on my pillows or sheets, nor on me after an embrace with some perfume wearing sheila.  

I remember a few years ago, a little todo during an tv interview with Jerry Seinfeld, where the girl asked if she to could give him a hug and to her surprise, he said no. He probably did not want to walk away from that smelling like a chicks perfume.   

30 minutes ago, Shiva said:

a little todo during an tv interview with Jerry Seinfeld, where the girl asked if she to could give him a hug and to her surprise, he said no. He probably did not want to walk away from that smelling like a chicks perfume.   

or he may have had a flashback to the episode where the valet's B.O. got on his car and the people that came in contact with it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just met a father and son from Lake Superior. Since on the coast talked fishing,etc. Somehow conversation turned to beavers. Said he ate the tail. Asked, he said tasted like chicken. Next said the musk used in perfume. Asked for women? Yes he said. Interesting!

Think he was putting me on...

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

So he didn't have the emotional scars of playing tusk...

nah ... he likes a lot of different music, but don't think we ever talked Fleetwood Mac.  I try to avoid them when talking music. 

His house looks like a guitar center though ... a few years ago he had over 50 basses ... kept telling me "this is the last one."  Strangely, the one he gigs with most often is a cheap, unfinished Peavey -- he just likes that sound.