Table Tuba Build

M_Klipsches

Just wanted to comment that my THTs have been impressing me more and more every time I listen to them.  Listening to music, watching movies, they handle everything that's thrown at them without breaking a sweat.

I don't even have any EQ applied.  I just placed them in my room 19" from the wall behind them and gave them a go.  Eventually I'll get a minidsp and all that jazz but I'm just enjoying getting used to them for now.

16345062069284306391625247138618.jpg.36aa9e6e512ef2bbd88f9e6c12128ebb.jpg

• Like 5

Just wanted to comment that my THTs have been impressing me more and more every time I listen to them.  Listening to music, watching movies, they handle everything that's thrown at them without breaking a sweat.
I don't even have any EQ applied.  I just placed them in my room 19" from the wall behind them and gave them a go.  Eventually I'll get a minidsp and all that jazz but I'm just enjoying getting used to them for now.
16345062069284306391625247138618.jpg.36aa9e6e512ef2bbd88f9e6c12128ebb.thumb.jpg.321e723f665f4711e5720bba35cac097.jpg
Bass up the Ying Yang [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

Whoa! that’s a whole lotta sub. Those make the Heresys look tiny. How big is your room? 

10 hours ago, wuzzzer said:

My room is about 20 feet wide and 12 feet deep.

Similar to mine then. That’s crazy. I know what my single TT is capable of in that space, I can barely imagine what two, even larger subs are capable of. Chasing & deadening room vibrations must be a never ending task. One thing, you’ll likely have no trouble keeping up with any speakers, you’d ever put in the room. What are you powering them with?

1 hour ago, M_Klipsches said:

Similar to mine then. That’s crazy. I know what my single TT is capable of in that space, I can barely imagine what two, even larger subs are capable of. Chasing & deadening room vibrations must be a never ending task. One thing, you’ll likely have no trouble keeping up with any speakers, you’d ever put in the room. What are you powering them with?

Yeah, I discovered a pretty good rattle from the ductwork in the ceiling with these.  🙂

I'm using a Crown X1000 pro amp.  300 watts per channel.

• Like 1

On 10/29/2021 at 9:22 PM, wuzzzer said:

16345062069284306391625247138618.jpg.36aa9e6e512ef2bbd88f9e6c12128ebb.jpg

Those subs make the Heresys look like they are really just bookshelves...

• Haha 1