Tweeter

Koos

Hello

with the exchange of a power amplifier i blown up my tweeter from one of the LaScala’s II . I am searching for a new one but here in the Netherlands it is very difficult to get one.  Does anybody of you know an adress. And my second question is how do i get the front from the topcabinet  is it with magnetics (then they are veryyyyy strong) but i think it is screwed to something, anybody knows?

thanks in advance 

009EB271-84A6-448E-953B-6E3E18BCB83E.jpeg

To answer your second question, yes the front grill is held on by magnets.  Use a plastic credit card or something similar to slide between the top middle edge of the speaker and behind the grill and pry it off.  In order to replace the tweeter however, you will need to remove the back of the top-hat which is held in-place by a bunch of wood screws.

@Koos

Hi Koos,

You didn't say where you are in the Netherlands. There are too official Klipsch dealer in the Netherlands. (There may be others that haven't got listed on the website yet...). Both are listed as Certified Heritage Dealers.

Hope this can help.

Bruce

A Tube High Fidelity

Argonweg 23
Almere, FL 1362 AA Netherlands

Phone: 036-3333041
Email: info@atube-highfidelity.nl
Web: https://www.atube-highfidelity.nl

-----------------------

W&W Audio

De Reulver 97
Enschede, Overste 7544 RT Netherlands

Web: https://www.wenwaudio.nl/

I have a low hour pair of La Scala II tweeters sitting. Maybe 200 hours and work perfect. 
  Includes the horn.

Changing out is not bad. Found a tutorial on this site. 
  They have to be changed from the backside. There are screws holding them in place. 
  First time it is a 30 minute job. Second unit time is 20.

PM me if interested.