Who on here can sing, who can't sing, who thinks they can sing but can't

mr clean

I could sing, mimmic almost anyones voice and sing notes very loud for a very long time up to 30 seconds or more. In high school and middle school they would always ask me to take part in their musicals but i had no interest.... stepped in for a local band for 2 shows, i will never forget! i did "celebration of the lizard king, then into not to touch the earth" i think a scared everyone in the crowd.... there was no noise from them...iam sure very few had heard the first part of it, which is a little scary.... best part were the groupies, but i had a girlfriend, sadly! i cant sing anymore except for low notes, but i can get lots of birds singing in the country by whistleing!!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kevinmi said:

I sometimes have a hard time playing the stereo.

the stereo is my best musical instrument.

I used to enjoy singing. How much others liked it is debatable. Now, I sing to the stereo. Loud enough to not hear myself. Caught the wife singing along. Noticed that the louder the stereo, the more wife "opened up" and let her voice out.

• Like 1