Yet another Forte rebuild

roadworn

• 1 month later...

Well ....We have a bit of home time on our hands now dont we.  Finally finished up these Forte II's . They replaced a set of Herseys and I was not ready for what is an amazing upgrade in sound. Truly surpassed my expectations , much more base, super clear highs and mids. The new B&C DE10's are amazing, super smooth and not overwhelming at all. Really, a great improvemnt in that area. Super quality work in the manufacture. I was prepared to put in L-pads if my crossovers were a failure , not needed whatsoever.

I guess I got lucky with my dart board design of Caps on my crossover.. 🙂  Even the wife who was a bit annoyed that I was bringing larger speakers in the house said that the upgrade was overwhelmingly good.  Didnt hurt that the first thing I played was her favorite CD Cat Stevens. haha..Thanks to all on the fourm that contributed to the ideas that went into this project.  Thanks for watching and take care of yourselves in these weird times.

RURZ3034.jpg

IMG_7668.jpg

IMG_7666.jpg

Edited by roadworn
removed photo
  • Like 4