Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) I

JJkizak

Wasn’t that an episode of The Simpson’s?

I guess it would give countries the “right” to ban ALL imports from China, or anywhere else they see fit, and as a result stimulate the crap out the domestic market!

Everybody ready to work overtime?!

On another note, let’s see, fentanyl and now Covid-19. Call it what you want. Sounds like chemical warfare to me... 

On the national news yesterday they stated there are 52 cases in the US right now. SO its here already.

Gonna be hard to stop........best chance is get our greatest scientific and medical minds working on a vaccine if possible. 

34 cases in the US 4 days ago: https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/health/coronavirus-cases-usa.html

27 minutes ago, Randyh said:

nope - packages are being shipped out of Guandong , and Guangzou------- into  Customs all over the world for the past week  , most of this zone's  businesses were shut down  for 3-4 weeks  since the outbreak  , they are now  back up and running  selling on Ebay -Amazon -

Let me tell you I flat DO NOT trust our government to protect us. Straight up. Our government is a cluster f**k in so many ways! My niece is a Phd in biochemistry and molecular pharmacology, had her own lab @ Sloan Kettering in Manhatten for ~ 8 years cancer research and cellular development. Emily is a brilliant scientist....so what does she do? She is now working for the federal government in DC.

Emily had several universities actively pursuing her when she graduated from HS. Full scholarship to Harvard plus $30k stipend annually. She was attending HS and college in NM before Harvard.

• Like 2

I was wondering the same thing, how long could the virus "live" on a surface without a host.  I need a front fender for my new-to-me 2005 Yamaha FZ6 and the best option is direct from china.  The shipping time is about six weeks.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Tire-Fender-Fit-for-Yamaha-FZ6S-FZ6N-Motorcycle-Fairing-Part-New/271711287822#shpCntId

IMG_2392_small.jpg

17 minutes ago, Randyh said:

nope - Toyota Corona is a very reliable car  -much more reliable than a Camry , some  have the same Diesel engines used inToyota Crown taxis , over 1 million miles  easy in Taxi usage in all out traffic --here is a 2018 Toyota Crown ----no import to the USA , even better than a Lexus -

2018 Toyota Crown 2.0 S.jpg

I think you missed the pun. Corona, corona virus, - you might want to visit a doctor ? Oh well, I liked it — 

• Like 1