Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) I

JJkizak

Well this strain of corona virus is similar to other pathological forms of the virus. They all originated in animals and crossed into our species. The common cold is a type of corona virus. This strain is entirely new and no humans offer it any immunity. This strain starts very quietly then either gets really bad or dissipates. People have this bug for up to 14 days w/o any symptoms and all the while they can infect others. That along with no host immunity leads to very easy and widespread transmission. That said it is reportedly not as infectious as the measles. 

What I find interesting is the wide scattering of these new cases along the west coast. If these people were infected by another person then there should be many others in their immediate arena. So far that’s not the case. Makes me wonder about inanimate transmission. Did these folks buy a Chinese product packaged during the initial phase of the Chinese epidemic? The timing would fit that scenario. Time will tell.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Randyh said:

new cases are showing  that some people who were infected with the CV and who had become better , with 0 symptoms are now relapsing  , this is not good news

Ultimately I think humanity will have to accommodate this new virus strain. It is not atypical for a viral infection to lay low or go dormant and resurface, especially in compromised patients. What they need to avoid is a massive outbreak that will overwhelm our health systems with critically ill patients. But I do not think they’ll be able to put this genie back into the bottle.