Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) (SARS-CoV-2) I

JJkizak

3 hours ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I was asking if you are serious that you think that this might be a hoax or fake news because I am disturbed that that is a question that reasonable people are asking.  A lot of erosion has occurred. 

It sure has!  That's what happens when your eyes become wide open to the shams being pulled at the top echelons of national security.  It's downright shameful.  I have a hard time with the fact that still, half the nation turns a blind eye to this.  It's worse than "See no evil; hear no evil."  Quite unbelievable.

Just now, Jeff Matthews said:

Not in a while.  I seem to stay adequately entertained from the giant playlist in my car's flash drive.  

in case you haven't heard them and they're not exactly brand new; but a band called MOSTLY AUTUMN is rather good. They've had two female lead vocalists over the band's life and both have beautiful haunting voices. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

That video is believable.  The previous one of pepole moaning and screaming at night was not.  It seemed contrived.  

So imagine...

It is possible.

"There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimesion as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is in the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JJkizak said:

So will the Corona virus survive in a vacuum packed package? Or recirculated airplane air?

JJK

personally, I wouldn't worry.  The air in China isn't 100% saturated with the virus. 

saw an interview with this "airline doctor." Now, I know he has a vested interest in airline travel in general; but he said that airplane air is both fresh and recirculated and the recirculated air passes through filters that are identical to those used in hospital operating rooms. I don't know if this claim is true or not -- seems it would be easy for an airline industry person to debunk if false.  whether they have world class filters isn't a secret. 

Airplane (airliner) air is not recirculated. The air is bled off of the engine's compressor, passes through a water separator (to prevent icing) and then on to turbines and heat exchangers on to the cabin to pressurize it and give creature comfort. the air continues its journey to a hole in the aircraft. The size of the hole varies by positioning of an outflow valve to maintain the desired pressure differential of cabin vs ambient pressure. The air NEVER recirculates it's in one end and out the other. In flight the air is changing temperature several times. Outside air temp at a standard day is 2 times altitude in thousands minus 15. If 7,500 ft or above the result is a negative. Flying at 30,000' = 30*2=60 minus 15  = 45 (above 7,500') OAT is -45 degrees C on a standard day.

Standard day is 15 degrees C @ sea level with 29.92" / hg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, USNRET said:

Airplane (airliner) air is not recirculated. The air is bled off of the engine's compressor, passes through a water separator (to prevent icing) and then on to turbines and heat exchangers on to the cabin to pressurize it and give creature comfort. the air continues its journey to a hole in the aircraft. The size of the hole varies by positioning of an outflow valve to maintain the desired pressure differential of cabin vs ambient pressure. The air NEVER recirculates it's in one end and out the other. In flight the air is changing temperature several times. Outside air temp at a standard day is 2 times altitude in thousands minus 15. If 7,500 ft or above the result is a negative. Flying at 30,000' = 30*2=60 minus 15  = 45 (above 7,500') OAT is -45 degrees C on a standard day.

Standard day is 15 degrees C @ sea level with 29.92" / hg

Lucky guess.

• Haha 2