"Klipsch stream" app does not find the speaker

zaphod79

Hi,

i am trying to configure the Wifi of my "the three" (old version) speaker, but it does not work. When i connect with an ipad, iphone or windows PC to the unsecured SSID provided by the speaker, it seems that no IP is provided, and as such no communication possible. On the Apple devices does the app search for devices, but does not find any.

I do not understand what else i may need to do in order to find the speaker in the app of one of the devices. My router does not have WPS, so i need to type in somehow the password, and the SSID, but i don´t see how/where.

I would appreciate if anyone could give me a hint.

thanks,

J

Edited by zaphod79

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 2/26/2020 at 2:02 PM, zaphod79 said:

Hi,

i am trying to configure the Wifi of my "the three" (old version) speaker, but it does not work. When i connect with an ipad, iphone or windows PC to the unsecured SSID provided by the speaker, it seems that no IP is provided, and as such no communication possible. On the Apple devices does the app search for devices, but does not find any.

I do not understand what else i may need to do in order to find the speaker in the app of one of the devices. My router does not have WPS, so i need to type in somehow the password, and the SSID, but i don´t see how/where.

I would appreciate if anyone could give me a hint.

thanks,

J

Have you checked your app's visibility time because the same thing happened to me once when I was trying to connect my mobile to the speakers via Bluetooth then my mobile can't detect Bluetooth speaker So when I looked in my Bluetooth settings, my Bluetooth visibility time was set on minutes, so I set it to never, and my Bluetooth immediately detected the speakers.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/27/2020 at 12:47 PM, harrycallum said:

Have you checked your app's visibility time because the same thing happened to me once when I was trying to connect my mobile to the speakers via Bluetooth then my mobile can't detect Bluetooth speaker So when I looked in my Bluetooth settings, my Bluetooth visibility time was set on minutes, so I set it to never, and my Bluetooth immediately detected the speakers.

Sorry, but the solution you provided is suitable when connecting with bluetooth. but the issue is when we are trying to connect with the wifi. is there any solution regarding to wifi? Hoping for positive response. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kirito923r said:

Sorry, but the solution you provided is suitable when connecting with bluetooth. but the issue is when we are trying to connect with the wifi. is there any solution regarding to wifi? Hoping for positive response. 

Welcome to the Forum. This is a very, very old thread. You would probably be better off posting a new post with your question.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/7/2021 at 3:15 PM, Julions said:

I don't know whether to create a new thread or post in this thread. I read rules that don't create a new thread for an existing thread, something like that. 

if your issue is related to this post issue where we are and you can get solution from it, Then I think you don't have to create a new post/thread to discuss already posted issue in this forum...thanks... :)

Edited by ethanmiles
Spell checking, mistakes