Corona has vanished!

geoff.

20 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

He started out by buying DOS for $50,000.00.

JJK

That's his wheelhouse not viruses, immunization, global warming and population control.  Having money doesn't automatically make you an expert on everything.  It just gives you a platform.  He just needs to STFU.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Talked to a Doctor across the fence last night.  He said many are coming in with allergy like symptoms and testing positive.  He said none in weeks have been serious, just a scratchy throat for a day or two, congestion and they're over it in two or three days.  He also said unfortunately, many are continuing to work. 

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

That's a tough call (seriously).  Protecting others vs eating and paying your bills.

It really is.   Its easy for some to say stay home.  It comes down to protecting yourself and not just thinking putting a mask on will save your day.  I just want to know why so many sweaty protesters and all these large gatherings arent getting carted in by the troves.

14 minutes ago, Max2 said:

I just want to know why so many sweaty protesters and all these large gatherings arent getting carted in by the troves.

It's obvious but the answer will lock the thread so I'll avoid it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

That's his wheelhouse not viruses, immunization, global warming and population control.  Having money doesn't automatically make you an expert on everything.  It just gives you a platform.  He just needs to STFU.

He even looks a little like chicken little:)

The world is coming to end. Yes we all know that. But you think you know the date? Bull feathers!

4 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He also predicted a pandemic in 2015.

2 minutes ago, mungkiman said:

That's not what I said.

That's why I asked.  Your statement could be interpreted in several ways.  If you're saying that he predicted a random pandemic some time in the future that would be very unremarkable.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

He is anointed, just like the other intellectuals in our society.

3 hours ago, RandyH000 said:

that's like a million today --------the smartest man on the planet ---------in my book , brains --tons of brain , the next smartest  is ELON MUSK ---

Really?

You might ask Marilyn if she has heard of Stephen Hawking.