Corona has vanished!

geoff.

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

any case of covid19 associated with Sturgis is shameful.

I can understand and I don't agree. 

Now is the time is to rally to contain this monster......  

It's not going to happen. There are some very secured or isolated countries and they have the virus there too. Only China has numbers that looks like they have it contained.... if you want to believe their numbers. 

14 minutes ago, billybob said:

Do you give up yet?

an ex Law Enforcement  partner broke a foot  in January ,  , the nerves in his legs went out 2 months later because of  blood-sugar problems that lead to damage of the nerves , it took 5  months to get him IV therapy ,at the 1st stage ,  7 months for the 2nd last week  as everything is delayed , he has the best cop  insurance money can buy and a wife that is an RN  -

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, mungkiman said:

https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Story_of_mouse_burning_down_house_proven_false

Which source to believe has become more of an issue now than back in 2006...

Unfortunately, true.  I've been caught a few times passing on fake stories.  I don't think it's a matter of which source to believe.  It seems to happen to everyone, although there are some outfits that thrive on it.

16 hours ago, pbphoto said:

Is there anything in life that isn't more deadly for obese people?

Correct. High blood pressure, obesity, smoking, and Diabetes and you know the vast majority of this is self inflicted due to life choices because people lack discipline. The leading comorbidities that kill off wuhan virus patients.

Poor basic health makes you vulnerable to problems normal healthy people by and large do not have to worry about. I had a friend once who was a perfect example of this. He loved Amish bread with a stick of butter. Said he would rather die than not be able to do what he wanted to. Then he has a stroke and Doc tells him he better change or die. Well after the horse had left the barn he shuts the door. He had a few more years of life in poor health and constant fear before he got the flu and died of, you guessed it, pneumonia. He was also famous for saying that man was born with a fixed number of steps he could take in life before he dies and excercise foolishly wasted those. Spoken of course from his easy chair in front of the TV with some tasty Amish buttered bread.