Corona has vanished!

geoff.

2 hours ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

Covid19 thrives on stupidity and that’s my answer. 😞😠😳

the phenomenon is not limited to the USA  ,  Canada 's younger population is not taking the pandemic very seriously either with a 2nd wave underway -

Around here, only 2 people are allowed in the liquor store (based on square footage) at the same time and only if they're wearing masks. Only 3 at a time in the local UPS store, because it is larger and people can keep a safer distance. I don't see any justification for packing people shoulder to shoulder in houses of worship or rallies of any kind.

I appreciate your link to Jacobson v. Massachusetts. I do realize this isn't 1905...

6 hours ago, mungkiman said:

Even peaceful protests of hundreds wearing masks are sometimes met with extreme violence from people on the other side of the same coin, if not also militarized police and federal officers. I have yet to see that type of response against peaceful worshipers not wearing masks this election cycle, at least not in this country. Is the difference based on agenda, or safety?

Hmmm, you do understand people in church peacefully and legally gather to worship God and those protesters gather to break laws and loot burn and trash things don't you? The daily video of this is out there for all to see so it is not plausibly nor rationally deniable. Why shouldn't one group be met with enforcers of laws since they are breaking laws? It baffles me that the idea these protests are peaceful is even brought up with all the evidence to the contrary. CNNLOL once again I guess.

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Dave A said:

Amazing what is not reported [removed]

I would note here that there were no businesses looted or burned nor police attacked verbally and physically. There were no monster piles of trash left and the people marching actually looked normal. 

So you put it here? That a one week vacation from the Lounge section. If you post in the Lounge Section within a week then unfortunately there no choice but to escalate. If you have any questions you can PM me.

If you have 35 minutes to spare, and it seems like most of you reading this thread do, this is worth your time.  He starts out looking at Europe, then the USA, then the current case-demic we are experiencing with PCR testing.