Corona has vanished!

geoff.

3 hours ago, Fish said:

I know death sounds MUCH better than living on my knees.........

Hmmmm.......    Have you ever been so sick, or hungover that you said ‘’I’d have to get dead to feel better?’ Having worked in healthcare for 4 decades I have witnessed a lot of death. The worst.... by a wide margin is watching someone die from infectious disease. A distant 2nd would be poisoning. Oh, and you want your kids/grandkids strong and yet you’re willing to expose them to an illness today that may render them crippled for life. All of this because your too ‘proud’ to wear a simple mask?

How’s about contributing to the solution instead of adding to the troubles. The sooner covid19 gets contained the sooner we can all return to ‘normal’ as you say.  You have no idea what you’re risking. Would you defuse a 2000 lb bomb w/o any knowledge of what your doing? Why do you think you are better able to determine public health policy w/o any training?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, ZenAgain said:

Be thankful 

welcome to the forum ,   a vaccine will come out in  2021 , but in the meantime ,   we can only hope for the best outcome -                                                                       

Drivel like this is completely unacceptable here. As a high risk individual under doctor's orders to stay quarantined and wear an N-95 mask when I must be exposed, and who has lost dear friends who drowned with a tube down their throats I find this unacceptable. I've not gone through all the comments as I don't want to be made angry by science deniers and those who somehow are deluded into thinking that it is their constitutional right to spread death as they see fit. This thread will be locked and left as a warning to others who wish to spread dangerous lies. You all know me as a moderate moderator...but don't push it.

Dave

• Like 2
  • Confused 2