Corona has vanished!

geoff.

2 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

No, he tells me, "Put out or get out."  So, I got out.

I rarely get wound up about anything and realize that there are others out there that enjoy pushing the limit on occasion just for the fun of doing it and making people question their own position and with the exception of a few people who should not be allowed to ever play in the same sandbox, it's all good.  Some of the best laughs I get are on this forum.  I say live and bring back the carnivorous dinosaurs to eat the stupid people.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I could say day, you'd say night
Tell me it's black when I know that it's white
It's always the same, it's just a shame, that's all

Holy crap.  Phil Collins?  That's what you have?  I have always respected you to a point, but that?  Just shoot me.  I ask for fake news proof or example and you bring Phil Collins?

• Haha 3

Just now, oldtimer said:

Holy crap.  Phil Collins?  That's what you have?  I have always respected you to a point, but that?  Just shoot me.  I ask for fake news proof or example and you bring Phil Collins?

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I'm not science guy, but I've been wondering if a man-made virus has tell-tale signs that it's man-made? 

It does.  And only the whack jobs are claiming it.  But Phil GD Collins?  I will hunt him down like the dog he is if he keeps that up.

Just now, oldtimer said:

It does.  And only the whack jobs are claiming it.  But Phil GD Collins?  I will hunt him down like the dog he is if he keeps that up.

On a Saturday night and that's trouble
Yes you got lots and lots of trouble...

Right here in River City
Trouble with a capital "T"