Corona has vanished!

geoff.

2 hours ago, richieb said:

I think you’ve all gone mad and hope you come to your senses prior to SWAG. Which reminds me - who’s gonna’ moderate that cluster — 

The plan is to get the fire going early and if anyone gets out of line, then we vote to see if they have to walk through the redemption fire or leave.  Pretty standard stuff I thought.  :emotion-14:

4 hours ago, richieb said:

Toldja’ all. The turd has been flushed. It’s just common sense  you just shouldn’t  combine, Hitler, POTUS and Costco in one thread, yet alone the same page. I think you’ve all gone mad and hope you come to your senses prior to SWAG. Which reminds me - who’s gonna’ moderate that cluster — 

Me.  It’s a free for all.

So, there is a trial going on that may include  up to 400 patients they are trying an existing drug on against the CV. The name is Elivar?

Or something like that. Do not know the class of drug. Suppose it could be just a spectrum antiviral.

Maybe we will get some more info from this trial soon. Thanks...

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

Meanwhile yes, building up the immune response with vitamin C.

Limes...yes!

As long as you're not putting them in your beer to make it taste better.  No fruit in beer!  LOL

6 minutes ago, Coytee said:

OMG, trying to read through the early part of this thread (I'm on page 2).....  what HAVE you dudes been drinking or smoking??!!!

Richard, if you snooze you lose.  I was drinking nothing but water last night, can't speak as to what others were consuming, but finally clocked out around 3 and now pushing a bunch of coffee while still digesting the events that unfolded.  Alas, you can't read a book that's already been thrown in the fire.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, twistedcrankcammer said:

This is why they still have not come up with a Vaccine for HIV yet.

They're currently working on a Corona condom.  It goes over your head.  Test subjects have been completely protected from the virus but myteriously died during testing.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I love Ted Nugent. 

Please Carl, say it ain’t so.  The Motor City Madman is a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic rock journeyman.  Other than Cat Scratch Fever, name any songs worth listening to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, DizRotus said:

Please Carl, say it ain’t so.  The Motor City Madman is a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic rock journeyman.  Other Cat Scratch Fever, name any songs worth listening to.

Even more reason to like him.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DizRotus said:

Please Carl, say it ain’t so.  The Motor City Madman is a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic rock journeyman. 

So we can't enjoy music or sports performed by people that don't conform to an acceptable level of conduct in their every day life? 

• Like 1