Corona has vanished!

geoff.

11 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

In fact, many feel constrained in their speech here in the US, because the Chinese government will threaten and harass their family members back in in China in retaliation for exercising their rights here in the US.  It's really a shame.

My wife said that she is reading about people in Italy beating up Asians.  That makes me sick.  They just want to vent their anger on a dehumanized person - the proverbial 'them'.  I want to say what are they thinking but they are not thinking. 

OK, back to not talking to you. 

11 minutes ago, sunburnwilly said:

image.png.203d6d0cb66a3a4896d2b8cf8cb375f1.png

You posted this while I was writing my post above.  If this is true, the Italians I mentioned above can go ahead and beat this guy senseless without remorse or guilt. 

Just checked, pants on fire:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/feb/28/facebook-posts/no-coronavirus-disease-was-not-used-weapon-robbery/

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Well that for sure is a buzz kill. In 2 weeks they will probably have 1,000 cases.

2 deaths out of 10 in King County. 

9 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Well that for sure is a buzz kill. In 2 weeks they will probably have 1,000 cases.

2 deaths out of 10 in King County. 

The genetic makeup of 2 of these cases in Washington indicate that they are related even though the individuals did not know each other nor had any occasion to cross paths. It is speculated that an asymptomatic carrier came to the region about 14 days ago and that up to 1500 people have become infected. And, most of those are not showing symptoms and are not yet identified. Yikes........

33 minutes ago, Bosco-d-gama said:

The genetic makeup of 2 of these cases in Washington indicate that they are related even though the individuals did not know each other nor had any occasion to cross paths. It is speculated that an asymptomatic carrier came to the region about 14 days ago and that up to 1500 people have become infected. And, most of those are not showing symptoms and are not yet identified. Yikes........

Have heard in the past medical term incubation period.

Meanwhile saw earlier there is a presumtive case in Central Florida.

On 3/1/2020 at 9:33 AM, DizRotus said:

Please Carl, say it ain’t so.  The Motor City Madman is a xenophobic, racist, misogynistic rock journeyman.  Other than Cat Scratch Fever, name any songs worth listening to.

WOW...Millions loved that ist/ism bastard. What's the matter with people ? Ted is even GREATER than I thought, to overcome that ! Music...anybody here done better please tell me where to audition your 50 years of hits ?? He's the kinda guy most P#$#@'S don't like. If anyone can outplay Ted on the Gitfiddle please post it so we can all enjoy it.

Corona...well , when someone you know gets it be sure to post so we can all have a good laugh ??

11 minutes ago, billybob said:

Can play air guitar similar, but, yes... inimitable guitar picker...

I saw him in the late 70's.  It was one of the most high energy performances that I've ever seen.  He probably lost 3 or 4 pounds during the show.

5 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

I saw him in the late 70's.  It was one of the most high energy performances that I've ever seen.  He probably lost 3 or 4 pounds during the show.

In 71 and 83, both shows were...intense...yes