For Sale: RS-7 & RC-35 Spare Parts

Gorm

Hi guys,

Sorry for no photos, but I can get them quickly if you guys need them. All components were working when removed from the speaker boxes. Looking for BEST OFFER on any of these. If no one here is interested, then I'll probably just have to Feebay them. Let me know if your interested in anything above.

RS-7:

8" Woofer (2 available. 1 excellent condition, 1 with a slight speaker rub in the gold cone.

8" Horn - (1 available)

8" Horn with 1" Tweeter attached - (3 available)

Crossovers (2 available)

RC-35:

Grill - Cloth and exterior in very good condition. (1 Available)

6" Woofer - Very good condition (1 Available)

Plastic surround for the front. Good condition, no cracks or other stress marks. (1 Available)

1" Tweeter - (1 Available)

Crossover - (1 Available)

Thank you!!!!

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

The woofers for the RS-7's MAY be the same as the RC-7 and RF-5.  You might look into cross referencing drivers and models and add to your prospective buyer base.

Possibly the RF-5 also... thanks

2 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

The woofers for the RS-7's MAY be the same as the RC-7 and RF-5.  You might look into cross referencing drivers and models and add to your prospective buyer base.

Agreed. Luckily, they did all have the Klipsch part numbers on them. I just don't recall what they are. I"ll be snapping some photos tonight. I was a bit surprised just how big the magnets were / how heavy the RS-7 woofers were.