Newbie to the Tube Amp

Brenda

CD, Streaming as of now. Want to add vinyl soon. I also miss having a equalizer to play with. I like a wide variety of music. Classic rock, Progressive rock, jazz, big band, 

I have a Reisong Boyuu A50 MKIi 300B ordered from China hifi audio but I may never see it. 
I can’t figure out how to get my pictures headed in the right do! 🤔🤪
E91CE9A2-9759-40AB-AC7F-43143781A919.jpeg.6a005a0918f3fe23864d61b369d85183.jpeg

On 3/2/2020 at 10:10 PM, Brenda said:

CD, Streaming as of now. Want to add vinyl soon. I also miss having a equalizer to play with. I like a wide variety of music. Classic rock, Progressive rock, jazz, big band, 

I have a Reisong Boyuu A50 MKIi 300B ordered from China hifi audio but I may never see it. 
I can’t figure out how to get my pictures headed in the right do! 🤔🤪
E91CE9A2-9759-40AB-AC7F-43143781A919.jpeg.6a005a0918f3fe23864d61b369d85183.jpeg

Just curious, why do you think you will never see it? 

Klipsch Heritage speakers and tubes are 👍 Here is an interesting integrated amp with tone controls and a phono preamp. http://www.erhard-audio.com/Basie.html  It's more than you want to spend at the moment but may be a much better option in the long run and has enough power to make your Cornwalls get up and dance.  

I have been using his Aretha preamp for a year and it's quite good. I stream Tidal and the treble control really tames poorly recorded CD's. 

• Like 2