LS in STL on eBay

codewritinfool

Look people if Warhol's soup can was worth millions and the same for Picasso's  junk and all you could do was look at them, is not a work of La Scala art you can listen to and see worth something more than just run of the mill ones?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These are the same ones Edgar posted from Craigslist in Jerseyville IL. $1850 on Craigslist. Jimbo stated that they were originally black and the refinish job was poor.

I think they could be made pretty again if you can pick up at the right price. This is not the "right price".

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

These are the same ones Edgar posted from Craigslist in Jerseyville IL. $1850 on Craigslist.

So you think this is just a flip? Add $500 to the price for moving them from Jerseyville to Chesterfield? I'd have done it myself for less than that!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Edgar said:

So you think this is just a flip? Add $500 to the price for moving them from Jerseyville to Chesterfield? I'd have done it myself for less than that!

Not sure. The Craigslist ad is still up so maybe playing two angles. Possibly someone in Chesterfield will handle the Ebay transaction and be able to ship as a service and gets to keep the difference? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MookieStl said:

Not sure. The Craigslist ad is still up so maybe playing two angles. Possibly someone in Chesterfield will handle the Ebay transaction and be able to ship as a service and gets to keep the difference? 

Indeed, same pair.  Good eye.  Maybe I will email the ebay person in Chesterfield and ask to see them.   

• Like 1

4 hours ago, codewritinfool said:

Indeed, same pair.  Good eye.  Maybe I will email the ebay person in Chesterfield and ask to see them.   

I thought maybe it was you since you work in Chesterfield, but figured you would have chopped the tops off by now and made them splits by now! 😎

• Like 1