WTB: Eliptrac 400 horns

avguytx

May be a long shot but does anyone have any Eliptrac 400 horns they decided not to use and want to sell?  I'm going to change some stuff up on my Belle clones and do something different.

I can get the kit still but thought I'd check here first.

Just curious.  Thanks!

15 hours ago, avguytx said:

May be a long shot but does anyone have any Eliptrac 400 horns they decided not to use and want to sell?  I'm going to change some stuff up on my Belle clones and do something different.

I can get the kit still but thought I'd check here first.

Just curious.  Thanks!

I have a pair.  the ridges leftover from the cnc work still need a little sanding and i have attempted painting but for some labor on your part these would be less expensive--assembly has been done and is correct----you would need to sand a little--let me know if interested and we can talk--

7 hours ago, Shako said:

I have a pair.  the ridges leftover from the cnc work still need a little sanding and i have attempted painting but for some labor on your part these would be less expensive--assembly has been done and is correct----you would need to sand a little--let me know if interested and we can talk--

PM sent

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...