A Quick Rundown of the "New Guy's" System...

Charles T

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Hey neighbor, why don't you just take a hike, and learn to fly a kite.

Plenty of breeze around and other forums...have a swell evening.

Really dude? Like that's a mature response? I guarantee you would never speak to a member like that in person. And if you did, god help you.

Look, I came on here to have a decent time and share my appreciation for Klipsch. I didn't come on here to get into debates about cables and people telling me what I should or shouldn't buy. I asked nicely and the comments still come. Why? What difference does it make to you or anyone else what I spend my money on?

I could care less if someone blows money on boats and golf clubs. I don't like either, but I'm not going to ridicule and preach to someone who does. It's their money. Let them spend it and enjoy it the way they want. Plain and simple.

6 minutes ago, Charles T said:

Really dude? Like that's a mature response? I guarantee you would never speak to a member like that in person. And if you did, god help you.

Look, I came on here to have a decent time and share my appreciation for Klipsch. I didn't come on here to get into debates about cables and people telling me what I should or shouldn't buy. I asked nicely and the comments still come. Why? What difference does it make to you or anyone else what I spend my money on?

I could care less if someone blows money on boats and golf clubs. I don't like either, but I'm not going to ridicule and preach to someone who does. It's their money. Let them spend it and enjoy it the way they want. Plain and simple.

Sorry if this is redundant, but have you looked at the super heresy thread to see what wonders you can do with an older pair of Heresy 1s?

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Sorry if this is redundant, but have you looked at the super heresy thread to see what wonders you can do with an older pair of Heresy 1s?

No, not redundant at all. I have looked through that thread. That's one of the reasons I've been thinking about getting an old pair, just to experiment with. Lots of good info on that thread. 

3 minutes ago, Randyh said:

typical Canadian courtesy ---- EH

Haha.  Where I live is technically north of the Mason-Dixon line, but I'd wager the populace of the time (none related to me) was closer to being evenly-split on the issues at hand.  But I have visited Canada.  This'll be enough for me to post in this thread now until/unless I have pertinent content to contribute.

My apologies now to the OP.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Charles T said:

No, not redundant at all. I have looked through that thread. That's one of the reasons I've been thinking about getting an old pair, just to experiment with. Lots of good info on that thread. 

I am sure you will enjoy them should you go that route.  I've built 6 pair (still have the original built by ClaudeJ1, plus 1) and several others here have built them with great success.

• Like 1