Carver Amp / Preamp

MookieStl

I have too much stuff, some things need to go! First up is a Carver M1.5t power amp and C-1 preamp. I bought both second hand and have not used them very much. All functions that I have tried, work. I have not done any in depth testing on either unit. I do think the power amp could use a tune up based on age and what is standard for this product. It has tons of power (350 wpc) and sounds nice. I did get a rare pop through the speakers on occasion, but nothing major. I have looked into refurbishing but doubt I have a good use for it even if I did, so.....up on the for sale block.

I am not looking for much in return, just want them to go to someone that would put them to work.

$100 plus shipping takes both. PM if interested.

IMG_0302.thumb.jpg.0df7c5feec57917ad8724a8dfe679e21.jpg

IMG_0298.thumb.jpg.9f6a8f45953ed0ca1038b6b7bf0929b5.jpg

IMG_0300.thumb.jpg.52d1df16bd95bdd1009bad78df088211.jpg

34 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Radical opinions are not welcome on this forum.

Well that really depends on who is giving the opinion and who is deciding if it's radical or not.  :emotion-14:

You deserve sellers remorse for this one.  LOL, I'm trying to do the same thing and thin the herd, and so far I think I'm at plus 2 pieces, so I'm not very good at it.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, geoff. said:

Missed another great deal on here while I was at work!

That’s it!

I’m not working anymore...

LOL, so true. I managed to get lucky recently but I know what you mean. I missed those free Montana k-horns. Uhg, still hurts. This forum needs constant watching.