Best Klipsch Speaker

usnret70-90

1 hour ago, jason str said:

I forget who said it but it was stated the MCM makes the Klipschorn sound like a clock radio and i 100% agree with that statement.

I have said that the MCM1900 make LaScala and Khorn sound like bookshelf speakers. 

My MCM1900 Grans with KPT684 and a LaScala for a center. The LaScala is headed to the SWAG and I am using @Dave A LMAHL tweeters, and they do sound great. 

KPT684.thumb.jpg.6ca446c1c17dfcfe724ccef3bd0da6d3.jpg.c28e6a17436332025a48872c01f091cd.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, usnret70-90 said:

Not sure if this is the place but, In all my life I have only been aware of the usual Klipsch speakers such as the Heresy, Khorn , Belle Klipsch, Forte etc. Since becoming a member I have found an entirely 'new' speaker collection out there. Never heard of a "Jube", a KI-396 or any of the other speakers mentioned on the various Klipsch Forums. I am constantly doing Google searches to find out what the rest of you are talking about. Just want all of you to know that "I am getting schooled" by all of you. Wow!!! Klipsch is much more than my Rf-7's or my RP-160M's out in the garage. Simply amazing and I sincerely thank all of you. Time for another Stella!!

These belong to my Buddy Kevin Harmon. Those are Pro Klipschorns or Klipsch TSCMs on the left and Klipsch MCM-1900s on the right. The five Piezo tweeter module on top of the TSCM is the standard MTM tweeter pack for the MCM=1900, and the upgrade option that is on top of the MCM-1900 is the MMTM Tweeter Module.       

No photo description available.

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

You want olives?  I have olives, you come to me...

Carl gives out so many Martinis, I eat Waaay more than my share of Olives, so I always try to bring him a big bottle of good Vodka and several bottles of our preferred olives.

I can't believe his arms haven't fallen off yet  :D

2 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I absolutely don't believe that. I have seen a lot more of the opposite discussion. I understand the argument.  

In some of the upper-upper crust, high society audiophile forums, I read them discussing the perils of high volume listening. I'll have to keep my ears open around here more. IMO, a really good system doesn't get louder with volume, it gets bigger.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I have said that the MCM1900 make LaScala and Khorn sound like bookshelf speakers. 

My MCM1900 Grans with KPT684 and a LaScala for a center. The LaScala is headed to the SWAG and I am using @Dave A LMAHL tweeters, and they do sound great. 

KPT684.thumb.jpg.6ca446c1c17dfcfe724ccef3bd0da6d3.jpg.c28e6a17436332025a48872c01f091cd.jpg

I've altered my route to SWAG and I'm stopping at your house because I need to hear this.  Freaking nice!  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Gotta ask.............    what’s the impact of the ceiling height?  I’ve never run anything this impressive but my khorns truly blossomed in a room with 25’ ceilings. This looks like it’s begging to breathe.