Best Klipsch Speaker

usnret70-90

Just now, oldtimer said:

So what you're saying is that you started from a much lower level than I did.

Touche! 

I was talking about then I was like 13, but actually, my favorites were old Genesis, Peter Gabriel, Led Zeppelin, Clapton, Supertramp and Steely Dan.  My friends listened to that hair band crap and could not understand how I liked that 'old' music. 

1 minute ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Help us!  I think I still have their two albums, not played since I was in junior high...

image.jpeg.0e8ed8969dbc032f020d39a573bde7cf.jpeg

I always thought the head band or bandana look was a good career move for any vocation ... musician, lawyer, doctor, teacher ... it commands respect.

1 minute ago, BigStewMan said:

I always thought the head band or bandana look was a good career move for any vocation ... musician, lawyer, doctor, teacher ... it commands respect.

We used to wear them when we were landscape contractors, along with ray bans.  Not sure what the mowing crew wore,  they were a cut below.

Just now, BigStewMan said:

ok, it also commands mockery.  I went fishing one time and wore a bandana on my head. due to VERY poor planning, the bandana covered half of my forehead. In the hot summer sun for about 10 hours and when I came home and removed the bandana, there was a noticeable difference in skin color. The line of demarcation was evident.

1 minute ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Let's put this up a notch.  I feel a little queazy, I might need one of those 'Silkwood showers'  🤢

image.jpeg.ab9e752b25cdba10435fe3ae7dd4d432.jpegImage result for loverboy

there was a very creepy trend in the early 70s where bands would pose shirtless on their album covers. I never understood that.

• Like 1