Best Klipsch Speaker

usnret70-90

3 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I'm getting a little nauseous.  Shouldn't there be a government policy against that stuff?

OK, let's think back tot he 80s.  I was a teenager.  If you came back to me from the future and told me that (i) if I dressed like that I would look ridiculous and have to live with that for the rest of my life, and (ii) that I would have my choice of an endless supply of groupies, I'd say bring on the bandanas and shirts with no buttons!

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

OK, you were a teenager in the 80's.  You had no choice in that.

I think that I would need to stock up on pillow cases, they get stained real easily from all of the makeup and hairspray.  Come to think of it, how did we light our bongs and not start instant hair conflagrations? 

It was a more innocent time...

image.jpeg.eb764d2450755114cfb53fcded223bf2.jpegImage result for 1980s rock groupies

Just now, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I think that I would need to stock up on pillow cases, they get stained real easily from all of the makeup and hairspray.  Come to think of it, how did we light our bongs and not start instant hair conflagrations? 

It was a more innocent time...

image.jpeg.eb764d2450755114cfb53fcded223bf2.jpegImage result for 1980s rock groupies

Well, those of us not into product had no fear of our hair lighting up.

4 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

brave of you to admit that ... now go a bit further ... do you have a leisure suit too?  Do you find disco balls to be soothing, exhilarating, or a distraction?

Leisure suit?  I was a teenager.   I had parachute pants and a sleeveless shirt with Japanese writing on it that probably said "I am a proud ****** bag!" because I had no idea what it actually said. 

• Haha 2

But speaking of makeup.  I had this date once back then, and apparently she wore a ton of it.  When I brought my shirt into the cleaners, she looked at it and laughed...and said I hope you had a good time.  I probably blushed some, and said, yeah, on the balcony, the couch, and elsewhere...