Klipsch parts- Montana?

hatrack1971

Looking for anyone local to me in Montana parting with Heritage Klipsch gear.  I'm looking for any Heritage Klipsch parts or complete speakers. Maybe there are other Montana members here looking to scale back. I know Montanans are pretty rare on any of the forums unfortunately. Not looking for any kind of shipping, just local to me. Longshot to say the least.

• Like 1

KG4s are cool. I had a pair for a long while. But as stated I'm only after local and Heritage. And definitely sure on that. Mostly LaScalas/Belles/Cornwalls/K-horns. Empty cabs, K400 horns.. things that are tougher to ship. I'm good on drivers except 15" and 12" woofers but prefer picking up locally here again instead of shipping. Mostly looking to acquire another project as I'm a woodworker. And I have a bunch of solid (non-paperbacked) walnut to use up. Appreciate the reach out though carlthess40 but I'm after the ones that make shipping an impossibility. My collection could really use some LaScalas mostly. I had a couple pair stored at my brother's house a decade ago. But I traded them for JBL components and tube gear without really giving them a fair shake or any serious listening time.

Oh, I saw them. I have two pair already of Forte 2 so it's hard to justify another.. other than they never come up for sale here. Believe me.. I've been trying to justify it but I prefer the Heritage. LOL. So I keep telling myself after moving the Cornwalls back in and rotating the Forte 2s to rest position. But after about a week, I'm gonna say the Cornwalls are once again my favorite Klipsch. I will say they like a more powerful push-pull amp than SET. Bass sounds less muddy. I have two pair, both are 1s. But honestly, I just love Cornwalls and wouldn't care if I had 3 or 4 pair. Eventually I'll go back to a theater setup.

If you find a pair in or near Orlando or Daytona Beach, I’d go check them out for you. Truck freight is cheaper than most people realize
I truck freighted a set of Cornwall‘s to California about four years ago , and the shipping was around $280 . it took a few weeks but they got there and the shipping was more than reasonable for the buyer
Just throwing that info out there for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1