Accuphase C200 Preamp SOLD

A1UC

Has this been recapped?

Not that I know of , bought from a friends shop , he took it in on trade . It’s been playing now for 12hrs so it works

I have another one that I had many moons totally go through but I would need to get more since I paid 1000 for it plus 800 to have it gone through plus shipping both ways

Where are you at in WI ?

If not too far up PM me E-mail me a local pickup price.

jasonstr1969@yahoo.com

Forgot my PM alert was off.

I’m not getting my messages either , I’m in Janesville WI but travel to Ashland WI once a month if that helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

So..., no idea if it has been re-capped..., hmmm. Is there any distortion whatsoever when adjusting the volume? Have you tried all of the inputs and are they all working? Anyone know about what it would cost (a round-a-bout range) to get one of these re-capped and spec’d Back to new?  Also, these have dual pre-amp outputs on the back-anyone know if they are both live, and both variable (for possible bi-amping)? I’d be interested to give this pre a shot, but don’t need another money pit/project to sit around till I got time for it.

Thanks!

So..., no idea if it has been re-capped..., hmmm. Is there any distortion whatsoever when adjusting the volume? Have you tried all of the inputs and are they all working? Anyone know about what it would cost (a round-a-bout range) to get one of these re-capped and spec’d Back to new?  Also, these have dual pre-amp outputs on the back-anyone know if they are both live, and both variable (for possible bi-amping)? I’d be interested to give this pre a shot, but don’t need another money pit/project to sit around till I got time for it.
Thanks!

To completely go trough one is about 1000.00 , I have one that was all gone trough with org box and manuals but I have 2000.00 into it , I also have the matching amp all done with org box and manuals . As far as one listed all I did was hook a CD Player to it and there was no volume noise .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk